5.07.2014

Product Love - The Body Shops Lip & Cheek Stain & MUA Shimmer Kisses Blusher...

Hullo sweetpeas! Question...why is it that despite its shortness, the week after a bank holiday weekend seems to draaaaaaaag?! Hurry on up weekend, I am more than ready for you again!

I have a bit of a habit when it comes to make up. And that's when I discover a perfect make up combination that I adore...I proceed to wear the absolute bejesus out of, till the next combo love is discovered. Lately its been two products in particular that I've been loving to the max, The Body Shops Lip & Cheek Stain in Rose Pink & MUA Cosmetics Shimmer Kisses Blusher in Pink Shimmer Kisses...


I absolutely love cheek stains as like cream blushers they are easy quick to apply. Of course I'm sure you're all familiar with the well known & more pricey Benetint of which I was a muchos fan of...I speak in the past tense as, whilst I do adore Benefit make up, I think its been knocked off the top spot with this un!


The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain comes in a lip gloss style tube with a soft doe foot applicator. The consistency of the stain is lovely to work with, not too runny (which I did find a tad of the Benetint) or thick, blending it in with thy fingers is so easy, giving a gorgeous rosy flush to the cheeks. And at a nicer priced £10 to the Benetints £24.50...I know which one I prefer ;)


The MUA Shimmer Kisses Blusher was purely a make up fix purchase, what can I say...the urge arose...I had to feed it. I was feeling a new highlighter on the horizon & this little compact caught my eye. Its actually a blusher, however I'd class it more as a highlighter, especially on my skin tone. 


The Pink Shimmer Kisses shade is a lovely light blush shade that give a pretty delicate glow to the cheeks. At first my brush didn't seem to pick up much product, however after I scored the surface a few times, this solved that little problem. Seeing as I only paid £3 for it, that didn't bother me greatly. 


After blending in the Body Shop cheek stain, I brush on the Pink Shimmer Kisses focusing mostly on the cheekbones, as well as highlighting along the forehead, nose etc, voila! Rosy glowy cheeks!


Like I said, I've been wearing the caboose out of this combo & don't see myself getting sick of it any time soon! The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Stain retails for £10 & is available in stores & online. The MUA Pink Skimmer Kisses Blusher retails for just £3 & can be found in most Superdrugs as well as online!

Thanks as always for reading lovelies! Have you tried these? What are your favourite combos?

Lotsa love to ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo