4.06.2014

NOTD - Attention Seeker...

Greetings my fellow lacquer lovers! Hope you've had a jolly weekend, one that has, as always passed much too quickly for my liking! *wails*

Been a mellow yet most pleasant of weekends with a mixture of catching up with old friends & partaking in some much needed cake consumption (there will always be room for tea & cake) as well as helping a matey move in to her new place ...lets just say those sessions in gym came into use after all haha!... *clutches back*

So, I have a pretty swatch to share with you this fine Sunday eve my lovelies with this absolutely delightful offering from Leighton Denny that goes by the name of Attention Seeker...


And ain't it just? Attention Seeker is one of those divine deep burgundy wine shades, so sophisticated and oh so pretty. The formula of these polishes is just so lovely to work with, two coats of smooth application for a gorgeously glossy opaque finish.


I love the slight shimmer in there as well giving the polish an almost foil like finish, very eye catching & definitely making the polish true to its name as I was questioned a few times on what I was wearing! :D


To add a bit of extra jazziness to the mani, because you know I'm all for that, I added a coat of Models Own Hot Stuff from the Mirrorball collection to the ring finger as an accent, which is a funky mixture of vibrant pink, red & gold glitters of different sizes as well as a few holographic shards thrown in. Groovy.


Thanks as always for reading darling ones! Catch up soon!

Lotsa love to ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo