3.12.2014

What I Wore...Black, Beige, Blooms & Bows!

Ello ello chums!

Hope you're all having a good week so far? Keeping things short & sweet today with an outfit post, a recent work ensemble featuring a dress from a store that's steadily becoming a favourite of mine, Bershka. Every time I pop to Westfields this little store lures me in & its impossible for me to leave with out a pretty item in my clutches, though in my defence its (usually) always on sale! This is both very good yet very bad ;)




I picked up this particular dress a while back, so simple yet so pretty with its crepe like black fabric that just flows & fits so nicely & of course the cute peter pan collar with jewel embellishment. I do love me a cute collar :)




I threw on a light black cardi from Warehouse with winged sleeves, however the dress called for some extra pow wow & what better than a flower accessory roughly the size of ones face? The beige belt with the pretty bloom was gifted to me & from Forever 21 I believe.




Finally I have to talk about those shoes...it is love. These were a birthday present from mumma bear last year & she really does know her daughter well, in fact she surprised me with her spot on-ness (new word I may have totally made up) I love the whole Ted Baker/ Vivienne Westwood vibe these pumps have going on which have a wedge heel, peep toes & pretty bows on them...all of my favourite things in a shoe. She found these in a boutique in Windsor which brings in interesting pieces every now again...most definitely calling for a visit in the near future...

Are you a fan of Berska's wears? Thanks as always for stopping by dear ones! Till next time! 

Lotsa love to ya!

4 comments:

  1. how cute is your dress! i love the bow detail to it! It's gorgeous on you esp with your skin tone! :)

    www.yoannita90.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love LOVE this outfit hun!! Black and beige are so elegant and those gorgeous bows and flowers! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you so much my darlin! An ensemble is so much nicer with the addition of a few bows & flowers in my world ;) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo