3.10.2014

NOTD - Infra Red!

Hullo there lovely readers! Did you all have a good weekend?

How about that Sun eh?! I almost found myself unsure of what to do in the presence of such glorious rays its been so long! But make the most of it I did with a London trip on Saturday to catch some dim sum, shopping & gossip with friends before another dose of shopping & a visit to an ice cream parlour squeezed in on Sunday...not bad at all! Especially when the waiter gets your order wrong & gives you an extra scoop of ice cream to compensate ;)

Sending some gorgeous holo goodness your way today! Remember those China Glaze Hologlam polishes that were released around this time last year that had all polish lovers in a tizz over? Well I never really succumbed myself but whilst browsing through Sally's, what did I find sitting there in the discount bucket? Hologlams!


Now after the initial excitement at this discovery in Sallys had passed...I actually only found myself leaving with ONE Hologlam, this simply stunning Infra Red. I just found the other few shades in there to be very underwhelming & after seeing swatches of Infra Red I knew it was gonna be a good un & it did not disappoint!


Infra Red is a vibrant magenta holo, so completely different to any holo I've seen, its gorgeous! And even more bright in real life. I did have quite a few folk asking what it was when wearing which is always the sign of a good polish!


I don't know what it is about holos but they make me happy :) I love just sitting there twisting my hand almost causing an injury in the process looking at the pretty effects. This was two coats which applied rather well, I have found holos to be a streaky mess to apply at times but this was fine.


Drying time was super quick too & I do like to finish with a slick of topcoat for extra glossyness :) Thanks as always for reading lovelies! Have you tried any of the China Glaze Hologlams?

Lotsa love to ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo