1.05.2014

NOTD - Leighton Denny Lilac Lust

Well hello there lovely readers & a happy new year to you all! Hope you all had a wonderful Xmas break eating lots, resting a plenty & having a ball with your loved ones. Here's to a fab year lovelies, I've got a feeling that 2014 will be a good un! :D

So lets start things off with a pretty polish as my first post of 2014, shock horror! ;) Over the past year I think its become obvious with how my blog has been that polish is my ultimate passion! Whilst I still adore all things fashion & make up & which will still be blogged about no doubt, its the nail hobby that truly has my heart!

Today’s polish I have to share with you is a simple yet oh so pretty sophisticated shade, Lilac Lust by Leighton Denny.

I was absolutely over the moon to discover I'd won a twitter competition recently, the prize which was a selection of Leighton Denny polishes, a brand I've not yet had the pleasure of trying. So I was excited to have at those polishes & this little delight got first go.



Lilac Lust is a beautiful pale lilac based crème with a pretty shimmer running through it, I just love these types of shades which look gorgeous all year round & are perfect if you want a sophisticated looking mani. I actually wore this polish to my job interview last month, which I nailed by the way! *fist pump* & I’ve reached for it a few times since. Clearly has magical powers of luck (though I do like to think I got the job on my skills too! ;p)




Here I've applied two coats for an opaque finish, the formula of the polish is really lovely making application nice & smooth. I found that the polish dried to a slight matte finish with the shimmer being extremely subtle on the nail but a slick of topcoat gave a lovely glossy finish.




Overall I'm feeling a lot of good vibes from my first Leighton Denny polish that's for sure! Not only do I love the colour, but the quality of the polishes are great too. Can't wait to have a play with the other pretty shades!

Thanks as always for reading dolls! Are you a fan of lilac tones?

Lotsa love to ya!

2 comments:

  1. Hello love!! I just wonder if you know the photos have been taken down or deleted. Oh no! I love lilac/lavender nails so I was really looking forward to seeing these pics :/ let me know if it gets fixed!

    fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya lovely! Oh no how frustrating, this drives me mental lol! Unfortunately my pics never show on mobile version! If you switch to web version they should come up okay! :) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo