8.12.2013

NOTD - Captain America!

Hey there my lovelies! As usual the weekend was over much too soon for my liking, two days is most certainly not enough! Lets hope the upcoming week is nice & quick eh?

Gone for a touch of comic book inspiration with today's mani, completely unintentionally mind you but it was only afterwards did I realize with some joy that my nails immediately bought the comic book hero Captain America to mind with the red, blue & silver colours! ;)



Aaaah my inner comic book geek squeals in ecstatic nerdy happiness at this, oh I do miss the days of just losing myself in the wonderful world of Marvel comics, they were good & simpler times ;)


For the base I used Sonia Kashuk Smoke & Mirrors one of my favourite silver foils, so gorgeously metallic & shiny it is *crazy magpie eyes* @_@



Then for that touch of red & blue I used this fun little glitterbomb polish from Claire's which has been a nice little hunting ground for me when looking for lovely glitters, some of the colour combos I've found in there have been mighty puuurdy, this one included with its selection of blue, red & pale pink hexagonal glitters, though Captain America may take slight offence at the presence of pink in there...


Pow! Just hand me my mask & I think I could qualify as Captain America's new midget, polish wearing, crime fighting sidekick *comic book worthy fist pump in the air pose* though I draw the line at anything spandex...I wouldn't want to inflict those kind of horrors on the world.

Thanks for reading dolls! Till next time!



Lotsa love to ya!

8 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with glitter polishes, I love how big the pieces are! <3

    Tara xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe me too, I'm glitter obsessed! And the bigger the better! :D xoxo

      Delete
  2. Ooo I love the metallic colour on your skintone! I think Captain America might ignore the pink due to such pretty nails! :)

    pippa-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Pippa! Lol thank goodness, do you you think he'll let the pink pass then? ;) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Love it - especially the FAB silver. It's hard to find such fab intense colour and shimmer.

    I've missed you!!!

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my darlin Sarah, totally agree! This silver is just so perfectly metallic! Awww I've missed you more gorgeous lady! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  4. Awesome nail colors. I am feeling better to watch this nail color. It should be very valuable for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol well I'm glad of that! thank you hun! xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo