7.30.2013

NOTD - Pouting Lips Nails!

Hey there you gorgeous lot! Finding you all to be having a tip top week I hope!

I really did love creating my Corset Nails for The Lady Boys Of Bangkok nail art challenge recently, so much so that I couldn't resist throwing together another quick & fun design! If there is one thing I am certain that the star lady boys of the show are absolutely perfect at...its pouting! I must confess I do love me a pout pose ;) Throw in a bit o' sparkle glamour of course & I think this mani is definitely ready to cabaret!


Creating this fun design couldn't be easier & again I used the black 'Bad Bad'* & red 'Red Delicious'* Bad Apple polishes I was kindly sent for the challenge.


Alternating between the two polishes & using two coats of each I applied a black base on my thumb, middle & pinkie fingers, whilst going for a red base on my index & ring fingers.


Then grabbing a thin nail art brush & the red polish I created the lips by simply drawing a small line, then adding an M like shaped line just above it...hey presto pout!


For the alternate fingers & the black lips I actually used a liquid eye liner as it was simply just close at hand! You can of course use black polish & thin brush like before.
For my touch of sparkle I went over the red lips with a bit of gorgeous ruby red glitter from Color Club.



Finishing it all off with a thick coat of topcoat, I used the Bad Apple Top & Base Coat* & you're good & ready to strike a pout with those nails :) Of course I didn't realise until after I'd finished that my pouting lips were in fact...upside down. Hence all the awkward hand positioning going on there. Very well done Aysh o_O

Hope you liked the nails dolls! Till next time!

Lotsa love to ya!

Disclaimer - * products featured were sent to me for my consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor paid for this post, this review has been as always my 100% honest opinion! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo