7.12.2013

NOTD - Hip Hop Neon Nails with Angelica & Models Own!

Hello lovely readers! Weekend has been reached at last hurrah! And word on the weatherman grapevine is that its set to be a scorcher so come on at me Sun I am ready for ya!

Of course when its so beautiful out one can't quite help but incorporate equally bright & bold colours in to their everyday wear non? For me especially its definitely my nails that I love to give the 'blinding, whack on a pair of sunnies' treatment, no surprise there then eh? So a vibrant happy mani is what I have for you today dolls!


Bright enough for ya? This little delight of a polish is from the brand Angelica, which I first discovered in Primark when in London last. After getting over the initial shock of seeing this lovely looking nail polish range in store as my local Primark is maddeningly Angelica-less, I grabbed a few to take home with me to try including this delicious neon called Hip Hop.


In the bottle Hip Hop looked like a neon pink but once on the nails I was pleasantly surprised to find it actually to be a blinding bright neon orange jelly! I bloomin loves it! The formula is quite sheer, so two coats is definitely required & I absolutely love the glossy jelly finish of it.


For an accent I reached for one of my beloved Models Own Mirrorball polishes, this time going for Hot Stuff! This one is a tad insane I have to say with a lot of glitter action going on in there with not only tiny pink & red glitters but squares & holographic shards too adding a whole spectrum of colour shifting! I could have a seizure just looking at it!


Bright nails to give the Sun a run for its money ;) Angelica polishes retail from around £2.50 & are available to purchase from Primark & online. Models Own polishes are £5 & can be found in Boots & online as well as the fab Bottleshop in Westfields...a shop...dedicated to selling polish...in the shape of a polish bottle...yup...I die.

Thanks for reading!

Lotsa love to ya! 



6 comments:

  1. The Angelica polish looks gorgeous! I might have to have a look in a London Primark. My local primark is nail polish free too

    Sarah | Some Sparkle and Shine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sarah! It's such a vibrant & happy shade isn't it?! ;) aww that's disappointing to hear the same about your primark, definitely check them out next time you're in London! xoxo

      Delete
  2. This is such a fun mani! So quick and effortless yet stands out!

    from Brigitte at BreezeyBee Blog | BlogLovin' | Twitter

    dont forget to enter my RiRi Woo Giveaway Here
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much brigitte! Sometimes simples mani's are most definitely the best! :D xoxo

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous shade hun! I do love me a bright mani too hehe.

    I think one of the first stops when I finally go to London will be the Models Own Bottleshop LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Helloooo my lovely lady! Yay for bright happy mani's! :D oh my god I cannot wait for you to come to London, we need to make this happen ASAP Chelle! :D xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo