6.02.2013

NOTD - A Blue Odyssey...

Good day lovely readers, hope you're all having a lovely lazy Sunday!

Recently I blogged about that infamous polish Fantasy Fire by Maxfactor (RRP £3.99) that had all beauty lovers including moi in an absolute tizz over last year. Fantasy Fire was actually one in a collection of pretty shades released which, in all the hype over Fantasy Fire taking center stage, were left to take a bit of a back seat, one being Odyssey Blue which I have to show you today & I can honestly say is equally as beautiful!


Odyssey Blue is a stunning little bottle of blue goodness! A gorgeously vibrant royal/cyan blue with glass flecks within making it shimmer & sparkle, its a beaut of a polish. Like Fantasy Fire the formula is very sheer so I've applied two coats here on top of black to really make it pow wow.



For a touch more sparkle, not that it needed it, I added some bright blue hex glitters from a cheap glitter polish I picked up in a set from Poundland. Odyssey Blue looks just so stunning over the black & I'm tempted to try it over an indigo blue to really bring out that blue shimmer!


Along with Odyssey Blue there were a few more little gems within the Maxfactor Max Effect range which I think I may have to seek out, especially if they're anywhere near as puuurdy as this un!

Thanks for reading lovelies! Have you tried Maxfactor Max Effect polishes?

Lotsa love to ya! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo