5.10.2013

What I Wore OOTD... You've Got Red On You...

Ello ello sweetpeas & Happy Friday! Huzzah let the weekend begin!

A little outfit post to share today of what I wore to the little picnic slash Nurf gun battle get together a few of my lovely blogger pals & I participated in at Hyde Park last week. Even hail stones couldn't hold us back ;) But thankfully the sun eventually graced us with its divine presence & a most ace time was had. FYI...Nurf guns are rather fun. At first I was a tad worried that they were a bit like paint-balling which is blooming painful! But these in fact use little gel like pellets which are virtually painless & 100% safe which makes for many a joyful hours of fun times & a bruise free happy me ;)


Now a normal person would probably wear trainers & comfy pants etc to an event such as a Nerf gun battle wouldn’t they?...not me. But then I've never really been what you'd class as normal. I purchased this dress in a blog sale for an absolute steal at just a few quid & am absolutely in love with it! The black paisley like print on the red is just beautiful, the fabric is a lovely soft velvet & I adore the gothic-esque gold wing like detail on the front.

                                                 Dress - Blog Sale        Boots - Faith at Debenhams

I initially paired the dress with a different pair of boots but found these bad boys which I bought on sale in Debenhams yonks ago hidden away in my cupboard & felt they went with it so much better. But then after wearing them for a while I remembered why they'd been flung to the back in the first place. Even though I do love them, they do give one the feeling of having their feet crushed by an elephant after a while. Oh well...shall just have to make sure not to do a lot of walking whenever wearing these ;)


I accessorized the outfit with some pretty new jewellery purchases made recently from a cute online boutique for an absolute bargain which I'll be sharing soon in a haul post so do keep an eye out, you know I do love me a good bargain! ;) Thanks as always for reading dolls! Till next time!

Lotsa love to ya!


6 comments:

  1. Honestly the way you write makes me so happy, you are such a lovely person :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww my gosh! Thank you so much for your super lovely comment sweety! This totally made me smile like a nutter, you are too sweet! Mwah! <3 xoxo

      Delete
  2. Love this dress, it's so sparkly and pretty and the colour is so right on you! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Rhi! I have a serious fondness for red at the moment! Its such a beautiful dress, feel so happy to have nabbed it in the blog sale for such a steal! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Those boots are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daisy! I do love them...even though they are killers on the feet! I'll just make sure I wear them on days where minimum walking is to be done! ;) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo