5.11.2013

NOTD - Stars & Lasers with Sally Hansen's HD!

Hey there darling ones, having a good weekend so far? Today has been an official 'do absolute sod all' day consisting of a lot of veg outing, duvet snuggling, film watching, fatty food eating plus squeezing in an emergency dash to the beauticians to sort out the Frida-esque situation that was currently going on with my eyebrows *thumbs up* Batteries are feeling nicely re-charged from it so all in all a good day ;)

Gone a bit disco ya might say with today's mani using a combo of lasers & stars using a delightful polish from Sally Hansen's HD collection. I'm also totally feeling a magic-y vibe from this mani as it reminds me of wizards & magic spells for some reason! Haha!


The polish in question is Sally Hansen's HD in shade 16 Laser which I snapped up in a blog sale. I'd seen swatches of these polishes online & loved the look of them but sadly they're not easily available here so you can imagine my delight upon seeing a few in aforementioned sale! Laser is a stunning vibrant blue almost metallic foil like polish with pretty violet, silver & blue shimmers running through it, so stunning!


The formula of these HD polishes is very sheer so 3 coats were needed for opacity but I just love the colour & when it catches the light you can see all the pretty shimmers within. Magical! I reached for my nail art wheels as they've been a tad neglected of late & opted for a trio of little star rhinestones on each nail using clear polish to stick in to place to finish the mani.


Not forgetting a coat of topcoat to seal those stars in to place. I feel like I should be sitting with an ancient magic book casting spells with these nails! :D Hope you liked the mani dolls! Thanks for reading!

Lotsa love to ya! 


2 comments:

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo