5.14.2013

NOTD - Peacock Glitter Gradient

Hello lovely readers! Hope you're all having a good week so far. So...*looks out at the monsoon currently occurring outdoors*...that was a lovely summer we had wasn't it? Think we can count that as a new world record! Lets not give up hope of a bit of sun to come just yet ;)

It been a while since I've done a glitter gradient manicure, not sure why as I do love them so! For this mani in particular I've reached for an absolutely stunning chunky glitter against a dark base for something a bit different & I love it!


The two polishes I've used are Sinful Colors What's Your Name & Wet n' Wild's Spoiled Glitter in Pet My Peacock, both which were sent to me in a makeup swap. But my polish eye has spotted some new Sinful Color polish stands within Boot's recently which I'm pretty over the moon to see as I love this brand!


What's Your Name is a gorgeous black with turquoise blue/green macro glitter running through it giving it such a stunning & different take on your ordinary black. This is two coats applied, the formula was lovely to work with & dried nice & quickly.


Now on to that purdy glitter, ain't it a beaut? Pet My Peacock consists of a mixture of large hexagonal glitters in gold, silver, turquoise, purple & dark blue in a clear base which definitely bring the polishes namesake to mind! I applied 2 coats on to the tips, using the brush to distribute the large glitters a tad. I love how it sparkles, like you've dipped your nails in to a bowlful of crystals! I absolutely adore Wet n' Wild polishes, if only they were available here! *wails!*


Finishing off with a couple o' coats of topcoat to smoothen out that chunky glitter & finito :) Hope you liked the mani dolls! Thanks for reading! Are you a fan of Sinful Colors & Wet n' Wild polishes?

Lotsa love to ya!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my! This looks amazing, that Sinful Colors polish is amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Amy! It really is a gorgeous polish, makes a nice and interesting change to your bog standard black :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Aww thank you sweety! I'm so glad you like! :) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo