5.07.2013

NOTD - Bourjois Rouge Diva 22!

Bonsoir lovely readers! Are you all well? Hope you're Tuesday's back to work weren't too troublesome!

Today I'm keeping it short & sweet (quite a feat for me non?) with a simple manicure for you using a gorgeous offering from Bourjois going by the name of Rouge Diva 22, a perfect polish for when you're in the mood for a simple & sophisticated red nail fix. With that touch of timeless classiness about them I absolutely adore red nails & this one ticks all the right boxes.
  

Rouge Diva is from Bourjois's So Laque Ultra Shine Range (RRP £5.99) & is one of those beautiful deep berry wine red shades that every girl needs in her polish collection, its one of those polishes that you can never go wrong with, goes with pretty much everything & suits everyone! I adore it!


The formula of these polishes is gorgeous & the accompanying brush is great quality making application a doddle. This here was two coats applied which dried in nicely quick time & the polish definitely lives up to its high shine name with that super satisfying glossy finish! Lush!


I really am feeling a soft spot for Bourjois polishes, a dream to use, good quality & consisting of a fab range of colours that I think I need to go out & explore them some more! *cue visions of donning Indiana Jones style gear & venturing into the often perilous world of nail polish....*

Thanks for reading dears, have you tried Bourjois polishes? Till next time! *cracks whip*

Lotsa love to ya!




6 comments:

  1. Such a grown up and classy colour, its lovely! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorg isn't it Hun? I do love me a classic red mani :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love the So Laque nail polishes. They have a great formula. And that colour looks gorgeous on you! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are lovely Saf! I need me some more of these yummy polishes in my life ;) thank you so much sweety :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. I love this colour,
    I've never heard ofthe brand but its so shiny and lovely.
    Will have to get some!

    Kelly || DayDreamsDaisyChains.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) I definitely do recommend you try, the Bourjois polishes really are so nice! I love the glossy finish especially! :D xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo