4.02.2013

OOTD - Lady In Red...

Hey there me darlings! Back to norm it was today *sad face*...but at least we can be glad of a shorter week though! *happy face* (I watched Pollyanna a lot as a kid) I did have plans to head to the gym after work & perhaps work off all the food stuffs consumed this Easter break yet somehow that didn't happen & instead a much needed hot bubbly bath was had instead...good decision ;)

A quick little OOTD post today lovelies consisting of a bit of hair & dress co-ordination with an outfit worn at some point during this Easter weekends adventures & includes another offering from what is fast becoming one of my fav bargain hunting grounds, Topshop...


I found this pretty red chiffon dress amongst the sales racks in Topshop which I regularly like to prowl through in case of snapping up a fantabulous bargain such as this beauty which cost me a bargainous £5! Hehe this seems to be fast becoming a regular little lucky habit of mine with Topshop ;)


I love everything about the dress from the vibrant red colour, its rather different, just below knee, length hem & gorgeous flowy material which just glides with every step. Teamed with a simple black tee, my favourite pair of knee high suede boots from Clarks & a bit o' cinching in the waist with a thick obi-style belt completed the outfit :) 


I think I'll be reaching for more of the reds in my wardrobe for a bit more hair & outfit mitchy matching ;) Thanks for reading as always sweets!


Lotsa love to ya!


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much my sweet! :) <3 xoxo

      Delete
  2. Cute dress, red looks really good on you :-) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much lovely Christine! :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. How do you get these bargains in Topshop? I find FOOK ALL!

    Red is definitely your colour! ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahahaha! I don't knooooooooow! We need to hit Topshop & find more of these miracle bargains together for sure...it may be a gift... ;) Thanks my love! xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo