4.06.2013

NOTD - Bad Apple Cosmetics 3D Effect Polish in 'Red Cape'

Well hello there cherubs, how are you all today? Hope to find you all well & enjoying the weekend :)



Today I have another pretty polish to share with you lovelies from the brand Bad Apple Cosmetics, whose range of polishes include a fab '3D' effect duochrome range based on 70's cars, a concept that I just love :) I've previously blogged about two gorgeous polishes from this range 'Russet' & 'Arkansas' & the next one I've given a test drive is definitely my favourite so far I think, here we have 'Red Cape'...




How gorgeous is that shade? Its so differently unique & there so much going on in there, I absolutely love it! To me eyes Red Cape is a lovely deep red/magenta toned brown with the prettiest subtle red shimmer running through it.




This here is two coats which applied very well & dried nice & quickly. The duochrome shifts in this shade are just amazing! I very nearly slapped myself in the face, turning my hands this way & that to see them all. In some lightings the most gorgeous golden colour shift comes through which totally took me by surprise!




As well as the gold, there are also subtle green & purple shimmer colour shifts in there too, at every angle the polish looks different! Red Cape is definitely a very unique shade, I really do love it! I'm also curious to see how these 3D polishes would look over other shades...oooh the possibilities!




Bad Apple polishes are available to purchase online. Thanks for reading sweetpeas! Have you tried any of the Bad Apple range?



Lotsa love to ya!


Disclaimer - product featured was sent to me for my consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor paid for this post, this review has been as always my 100% honest opinion! :)

2 comments:

  1. Stunning shade! Not seen anything like this before?

    I can imagine this looking HAWT with a bodycon midi or maxi dress. You need to make this happen girrrrl! You will look smoking HOT!

    Halima

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its pretty unique right? I bloomin loves it! Kinda vampy too, oooh yes I knew I could count on you to rustle up a fantabulous outfit to go with this sexpot of a polish my dear! ;) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo