3.15.2013

Product Love - KIKO Smart Eye Pencil in Golden Silk

Happy Friday my lovely readers! Hallelujah for the weekend at last & it could not come a moment to soon! Especially with the devious weather & its cheeky mind games this week, what's the dealio with all that snow? We ARE in March right? *double checks calendar & sanity* Anyhoos, two days of complete & utter veg-ing out, here I come :) Boom.

One brand whose range of products I've only recently begun to explore more is Kiko Cosmetics whom I discovered on one of my trips to Westfield's Shopping Centre. Not only had I heard great things about them but the fact that the products are nicely affordable to boot also had me itching to try myself :) I did a nice little haul not too long ago where I picked up a few bits which I will blog soon, however one product in particular has been getting a lot of loving by moi & that's the Kiko Smart Eye Pencil in Golden Silk...


This little baby is definitely a new favorite of mine, I do like me a good eye pencil & this one is simply gorgeous. Golden Silk is the prettiest pale, almost rose gold shade that when applied, not only brightens up the eyes but creates a pretty & subtle touch of colour to your eye make up.


The texture of the Smart Eye Pencil is sublime, really creamy & soft it simply glides on the lids beautifully without pulling the skin which makes it easy to work with, blend & the colour pay off is lovely. I've been using it as part of my everyday work make up on the inner corners, upper & lower lash lines along with my usual winged black eye liner. I love how it brightens up the eye, giving a fresh make up look.


Yup, totally in love with Kiko's Smart Eye pencils & their fabulousness, why oh why didn't I pick up more?! Thankfully this is something I plan to remedy to soon & not have to worry about breaking the bank in doing so as these little pretties retail for £2.50, such great value for money for a great quality eye pencil :)

Kiko cosmetics can be found in Westfields as well as online. I'm looking forward to trying out the other bits I picked up :) Have you tried any products from this brand? Any favorites?

Lotsa love to ya!



2 comments:

  1. I got the taupe one of these the other week and for £2.50 or whatever it is the formula is amazing! Defo picking up more when I'm next in London, this shade looks great x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hun, totally agree with you, the price is fab right?! Especially seeing how gorgeously pigmented & creamy they are :) I will be doing the same when next in London for sure! *high fives* :D xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo