3.18.2013

NOTD - Green Nails for St Paddy's Day with Sinful Colors Last Chance & Glitter!

Ello ello lovely readers! Hope you all had a nice weekend! Blogging from the bed today as I still find myself a tad lurgy-fied with this darn flu despite spending most of the weekend hibernating & knocking back the Calpol. It does like to linger around the bugger but hopefully one more day of rest should sort it right out ;)

This weekend was also good ol' St Patricks Day so a happy belated St Paddy's day to all who celebrated! Even though I was too ill/doped up to do a manicure in honour of the occasion, I felt I just had to put some form of green nails on the blog so here's my suitably wearing of the green manicure, just a wee bit late! ;)


God I do love me a good green polish & I am in LOOOOVE with this absolutely lush dark beauty! This divine polish courtesy of Sinful Colors, goes by the name of Last Chance & is the most gorgeous deep dark forest green. I received this beauty in a makeup swap & am finding myself developing a strong love for this brand.



Here I’ve applied two coats of Last Chance to get a nice opacity & depth of colour...did I mention how much I just love this colour?! *sighs* Even though I would have happily have worn this polish all by its onesie, I wanted to add a bit more green action & what better way than a bit o' sparkle arkle!


Seriously dolls how awesome is this bar glitter?! I actually picked up this random polish in a car booty of all places for a most fabulous price of £1 & I'm already waiting in anticipation for the car boot sales to start up again so that I can go & do more polish hunting!


I honestly didn't think I would like this polish very much what with it just being green bar glitters suspended in a clear base but once I applied it on top of the Sinful Colors & saw how vibrant & interestingly different those green glitters were...I HEART! I applied two coats & the glitters distributed quite nicely & was very easy to work with, definitely a most ace car boot find ;)


Of course not forgetting to finish it all off with a coat of top coat to seal & shine! Hope you liked the green St Paddy's day nails! Did you go green this weekend?


Lotsa love to ya! 


4 comments:

  1. Wow the glitter in the bottle looks like blades of grass!! I can't believe you picked that up in car boot sale!! What is the brand?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! You're do right they totally do! It also reminds me of tinsel, can see me digging this out again around Xmas time! ;) The brand is called JRB huny? I've never come across them before! I think they can be found on eBay too? Defo liking this random little brand ;) xoxo

      Delete
  2. what happened to all the pictures?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrea, are you using your phone? If so then just click on each picture individually & it should show :) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo