3.21.2013

NOTD - Cheery Pinkness with PIXI No13 Summer Pink!

Helloooooo sweetpeas! Hope you're all having a tip top week? Will be glad to see the end of it though as this unwelcome flu has made it a right joy that's for sure & just when you think you've defeated it, the bugger sneakily creeps its way right back in & hits you again just for kicks. Though I must confess it has been somewhat entertaining sounding like Marlon Brando a'la The Godfather this week...I shall miss it.

One thing I love to do when feeling down in the dumps & which I'm sure comes as no surprise, is of course whack on a big pow wow bang bang of a polish on the nails to help brighten things up a tad. It never fails! And this little beauty I have to share with you today ticks all the right boxes & does just that, the mighty puuuuurdy PIXI No13 Summer Pink...


Oooh my hows that for a yummy pink? Isn't it just gorg? I look at this & immediately think of the two B's in pink world...Barbie & Bubblegum! Such girly goodness, I love it! :D


Though you can't really tell from the pics, at first glance No13 Summer Pink actual looks like an intense neon pink in the bottle which kind of scared the bejesus out of me so I'd been holding off wearing it, however I was pleasantly surprised when applying that whilst still lovely & bright, its much more of a divine creamy hot pink.


Application was absolutely dreamy in two coats to achieve opacity which applied really well with its lovely crème formula & dried to a nice smooth & glossy finish, I actually cannot fault this polish! I absolutely love it & it did just the job of brightening up a dreary week ;) PIXI polishes are available to purchase in stores & online for £8.


Do you like to dig out the brighter shades for a spot of cheer too? Thanks for reading dolls!

Lotsa love to ya!


4 comments:

  1. Love the colour! Your nails are such a nice shape as well :)

    www.lipstick-rosepetals.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a happy pink isn't it?! ;D aww thank you lovely! xoxo

      Delete
  2. love that shape of pink just gorg :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm totally in love with it too! :) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo