2.05.2013

What I Wore - Velvet Baroque...

Ello ello lovely readers! How's everyone's week faring? For moi its turning out to be one of THOSE weeks where violent tendencies you didn't even know you possessed come forth in all their glory ;) I kid, I kid...there have been no actual casualties at work (yet) but lets just say that such a ridiculous amount of chocolate has been consumed that I think the sweet newsagent man who kindly keeps me in supply is starting to show concern...

Anyhoos onwards & upwards! I thought I'd mix things up a tad today & throw in a quick little OOTD in which my new ZARA baroque style velvet print leggings got their first outing...


The moment I saw these gorgeous trousers in ZARA I snapped them up right away, not only because of the beautiful print but for me, finding pants which fit perfectly is like the quest for the holy grail due to me being such a midge & all. I'm forever having to get trousers altered which is a pain, however these beauts fit like a glove & are SO comfortable I could literally sleep in them!


The rest of the outfit consisted of a pale pink, chiffon top with the customary frills of course, purchased from Primark aeons ago (vintage innit?) & one of my fav pieces, this web black cardigan which I found hidden away lost in TK Maxx's rails. I do love throwing this on so many outfits & not forgetting to cinch it all in with a black belt ;)


The Primark nude Mary Jane shoes have propped up here before a few times but what can I say? I do love them so! :D

Thanks as always for reading dolls! Till next time!

Lotsa love to ya!



6 comments:

  1. Those trousers are gorgeous!! Love the print - It's been one of those weeks for me too! Keep smiling, 3 days till friday :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sophie! Its the print that totally sold me, I just love it ;) Aww thanks sweetpea, you too! We can make it...lol! xoxo

      Delete
  2. OOOOOOooooh this outfit is FABULARSE!!! I love the ruffles and the velvet and the crocheted all together - i would just pop on a feather boa and a top hat - because I'm all about keeping it understated, you know! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous - but where's your head at???

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Aaaah my darlin Sarah I bloomin love you & your fabularse comments *hugs* So happy ya like! Sadly misplaced the feather boa & am just ashamed to admit I don't even own a top hat..yet. Shall rectify this asap. Bwaha! I feel weird including my head in OOTD's...what can I say? I'm a freak ;) I need some lessons from the pro *looks at you* xoxo

      Delete
  3. Check you out!

    The dress is pretty, you could SO rock this in summer too ;)

    Smooth velvety leggings, need to dig mine out so I can keep the long johns at bay. I'm 26, going onto 70, gurgh. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ma babe! Aaaah ya know I'm all about clothes suitable for ALL seasons ;) Bwahaha! Sweety if anyone can rock long johns awesomely it is YOU ;D *fist pump*

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo