2.24.2013

NOTD - Lollypop Lilac Sparkle Gradient

Hello there lovely readers! Hope you're all having a good weekend. For once I'm not wailing in despair at the thought of the upcoming working week as it will be delightfully short, tomorrow I thankfully have a day off & then on Friday I'll be heading off to Portugal for a few days with my fam & friend where hopefully we will find some Sun! Looking forward to a little break & I've never been the Algarve before so definitely excited!

I've got a bit of sparkle arkle action coming your way this Sunday with today's NOTD dolls, here I've done a glitter gradient using a lovely metallic polish from Ulta3 & a gorgeous Claire's glitter...


Oooooh shiny!! This was even more sparkly in real life, I couldn't stop gazing at that glitter! To start off with I applied two coats of this lovely pale purple metallic polish, Ulta3's Lollypop Lilac which was given to me by my lovely pal Chelle. The great thing about metallics I find is they apply very well & dry in super quick time & this little pretty was no exception!


Now on to that STUNNING glitter which I stumbled across in Claire's & was drawn to like a magpie. I actually went in there to buy some earring backs & instead found some gorgeous glitterbombs that I simply had to take home with me. This little stunner is definitely my favourite with its unique mixture of gold, pink & pale green hexagonal glitters giving it an almost rose gold jewel look, I LOOOOOVES IT! I couldn't resist covering an entire nail with a few coats as an accent, then adding a gradient effect on the rest.


As usual, finish with a coat or two of topcoat to smoothen out the glitter & fini! I think I'll definitely be popping back to Claire's & see if I can hunt me down some more pretty glitterbombs like this beauty!

Thanks as always for reading lovelies!

Lotsa love to ya!


8 comments:

  1. So pretty and sparkly! This Claire's nail polish looks so cool! X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jo! You should definitely pop in next time you're passing, that have some super pretty glitters in the loveliest combinations :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. This looks really cute and i think it suits you well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous - as always, I LOVE the glitter!! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mwah! Somehow I knew you would like this my dear, what can we say? We like our sparkles! :D xoxo

      Delete
  4. I really like this shade, and the gold is gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hun! The gold is even more stunning in real life, you neeeeeeed it! :D xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo