2.18.2013

NOTD - Bad Apple Cosmetics 'Arkansas'

Hello my lovelies! Find myself in a sickeningly good mood for a Monday as even though the day was gruelling, I can now take a chill pill & relax for the next couple of days for I'll be free from work due to having some time off owed to me, huzzah! And I plan to use it most wisely & do absolutely nothing! Haha! God knows I'm looking forward to the me time but then there is that slight dread of the inevitable chaos that may (will) be waiting for me upon return...meh! But I won't let myself think about that! ;)

You may remember a few posts back I mentioned the lovely new range of polishes & nails wraps from a certain Bad Apple Cosmetics? In that post I showed you one of the polishes from their limited edition 3D range, Russet & today I have swatches of another pretty from the collection to share with you, this little un goes by the name, Arkansas...


Oooh I do like! Like the rest of the special '3D range' based on 70's cars this is a duochrome polish. Arkansas is a lovely turquoise blue shade which has a subtle but pretty purple colour shift running through it when viewed in different lights 

 

This here was two coats, application was lovely with a nice formula & good brush & dried quickly to a nice opaque finish. I wanted a bit more glossiness so applied a coat of No7 Stay Perfect Topcoat which I have just re-discovered again, I love it!

 

Loving the blue to purple shift in this one even though it was an bloomin arse to capture! *le sigh!* All Bad Apple polishes are 3 FREE which is great & are available to purchase online for £9.95 & FYI my beautiful readers, I noticed on Twitter this morning that Bad Apple have a special promo going for today only where you can get 50% off using the code BAD1234. High five for half price!


Thanks as always for reading dolls! Have you tried Bad Apple Cosmetics?

Lotsa love to ya!

Disclaimer - product featured was sent to me for my consideration. I am not affiliated with the brand nor paid for this post, this review has been as always my 100% honest opinion! :)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Emma! I'm a big fan of duochromes so really liking this range :) just tried another & loooove it! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Love this fab versatile colour!

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Its puuuuuuuurdy ain't it? ;) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo