2.25.2013

NOTD - Accessorize Speckled Effect Polish in Damselfly!

Ello ello cutie pies! Made it through Monday, woohoo! And its that ever beautiful day of the month tomorrow...Payday! For which I am extremely thankful for & may have to break out into 'Carlton-esque' dance in celebration as not only do I have the upcoming holiday but there are a few of those extremely boring, un-fun yet necessary things to do such as paying bills & what not...*le sigh* I hate being a grown up...



On to today's post lovelies, it seems that the current trend to recently enter the nail polish world is speckled polishes! The first ones I saw were of course the pretty pastel Illamasqua offerings that have just been released for a limited time & give the loveliest effect of speckled mini eggs on your nails! However I have to admit that the price tag of £14.50 does make one cringe a tad...However when visiting Superdrugs recently, my eyes were drawn to the Accessorize stand as I noticed that they have also jumped on the speckled bandwagon with a pretty collection of speckled polishes & at £3.45 with a 3 for 2 offer going on I of course couldn't resist snapping up a few! 



This little pretty is one of the three I chose & goes by the name of Damselfly which I just love & seems to be the particular theme of this collection of polishes from Accessorize.




Damselfly is a beautiful light blue crème polish filled with lots of dark blue & gold glitters giving the polish its speckled effect. This here is two coats applied, the quality of Accessorize polishes is lovely if not a tad fiddly with the small brush, no biggie though as I love the finish!




Deffo recommend a coat of topcoat to smoothen the surface & of course add a bit o' shine! I love the added golden glitters in there which catch the light very prettily, giving a delightful sparkle to the polish. The other speckled polishes in the collection look just as puuuurdy, I can't wait to try them out!




Accessorize polishes are available to purchase from Superdrug in store as well as online, where they are currently on offer at 3for2! Thanks for reading dolls! Have you tried speckled effect polishes?



Lotsa love to ya!


6 comments:

  1. I can see this to be amazing dupe of Illamasqua nail polish which I see on ALL beauty blogs nowadays! X

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well precisely my dear, yay for dupes! Its such a lovely & unique looking polish, plus much more easier on the wallet which is most definitely a bonus!

      Delete
  2. I have something similar by Nails Inc, purchased it at the back end of last year. It's from the Sprinkles range, shade Sweets Way.

    This is a lovely shade, espesh 'cause it's blue, ha! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh yes I remember those! Reminded me of those round white chocolate sweeties with hundreds & thousands on them...bwahah! Trust me to think of food! ;) Aaaah blue is made for you lima bean (though you look too bloody hot in all the bloomin colours of the rainbow!) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Hmm, I don't know if it's just me, but I can't see any of the pictures :/ It says "sorry, this person moved or deleted this image", but if I click on it it takes me to a page where I can see it! Just wanted to let you know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yes thanks for letting me know hun! Its so frustrating but my blog pics never show up on mobile apps & some browsers unless you click on each one individually? And I'm completely useless & technical things otherwise I would totally rectify this! Lol! xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo