2.23.2013

La Bamba! Benefit's Bella Bamba Blusher Review & FOTD...

Good morning my lovelies! Most unusually found myself up at the crack of dawn with the birdies this morning, how unnatural. Waking up before ten at least on a Saturday is sacrilege in my book so may have to counter this with a good ol' nap sesh laters, god bless nap times ;)

I have a bit of a bad habit where I tend to wear the absolute bejesus out of a particular favorite make-up product of the moment, thus proceeding to forget & neglect all the other little pretties tucked away in my make-up drawer, bad Aysh! This is something I definitely plan on changing as there are many other goodies in there that need some lovin! Through all this however, I often re-discover some beautiful products that I absolutely loved & still do, one such product being the gorgeous Bella Bamba Blush from Benefit :)


I do adore Benefit make-up, even though they ARE on the slightly more expensive end of high street make-up, they really have some lovely products not to mention the gorgeous packaging! A few firm favorites of mine from their range are the YouRebel Tinted Moisturiser, Eye Bright Pencil & Cha Cha Tint, & I think I can definitely add Bella Bamba to the ever growing list too!

 

Bella Bamba (RRP £23.50) is a mighty puuurdy watermelon pink blush with the prettiest shimmering gold undertone. It comes in the cutesy, though perhaps not exactly travel friendly, box packaging with a flip lid that even has a little mirror inside! As with the other Benefit blushers, this also comes with a brush but I've never really found them easy to use opting to just use my own, however this one seems a lot more rounder & softer too. 

 

Bella Bamba also has a delightfully pleasant scent to it & is beautifully pigmented, so I like to start off with a light dusting on the apples of the cheeks, which can always be built up on for a stronger colour. I was slightly worried at the golden sparkle in there being a tad too much, but once on the cheeks it gives a really nice shimmer & would look fab on all skin tones! Here's a little smokey golden eye FOTD where I've used it on thy cheeks...



Such a pretty pink it is, I shall definitely be rotating my blushers more regularly & getting a lot more usage out of this baby! Other products used in the FOTD were No7BB Cream, all of the eyeshadow shades in the 2nd row of my VIVO Unprotected Palette, Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner & No7Fanomenal Mascara

Bella Bamba retails for £23.50 & is available to purchase from Benefit counters & online. Have you tried Bella Bamba? What's your favorite Benefit Blush?

Lotsa love to ya!



8 comments:

  1. I love it! Such a nice shade and compliments you so well. :) I'm lusting after Hervana... ;) X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much sweety! It's a lovely blush & would look gorg on everyone! Oooh I've seen that one too! My Benefit wish list is ever growing... ;) xoxo

      Delete
  2. I love this blush, it's been my holy grail for over a year now. I really need to start using my other ones more!

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you like it too! Think I'll definitely be wearing the bejesus out of this one now as well! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Beautiful!!! Do my makeup!!!

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you my darlin Sarah! Come visit me & we shall play with makeups & glitter & pretty clothes! Xoxo

      Delete
  4. Ooh I love Bella Bamba too! It's one of my faves. Looks so pretty in your swatches x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Its a superbly gorgeous blush isn't it?! Thank you lovely! :) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo