2.10.2013

Estee Lauder Makeup Haul plus FAB Free Gift Set For Limited Time Only!

Hello there lovely readers, are you all having a good Sunday?

Now I'm not usually one for blogging about things right away, preferring to jump on bandwagons aeons afterwards as is my way, plus there is that fact that I'm just a lazy bum, but this amazing offer currently going on with Estee Lauder was just too good that I simply HAD to share it with you beauties asap. At the moment for a limited time only Estee Lauder are giving customers this fab free gift set filled with lovely goodies when you make two purchases from their range, one of the purchases being either a skincare or foundation. Look at what you get!


Yesterday I popped along to House Of Fraser & made a beeline straight for the Estee Lauder counter as that very same day, I'd come across a shop assistant who had THE most flawless skin & after enquiring how she got her skin to look so fab, she told me it was all down to Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation. So off I went foundation a-hunting...
Once there I was met by the loveliest MUA who was extremely friendly, helpful & informative. After having a nice little chat where I mentioned that my skin verges on the drier side & also how I'm not a huge fan of heavy coverage foundations we came to the conclusion that the Double Wear would be too much for me so instead I went for the Double Wear Light Foundation in Intensity 3.0, the formulation of which is much lighter akin to that of a BB cream, yet still just as effective in giving flawless skin. Apparently even brides & models go for this foundation so that's good enough for me! 



I use MAC Studio Tech foundation for more heavy duty makeup looks but was wanting a bit of a change so looking forward to giving this a go & my expectations are definitely high after paying a slightly wince worthy £27.50 ;)


It was at this point that the lovely MUA informed me of the free gift set offer if I made another purchase & of course I couldn't resist grabbing one of their divine polishes in Insatiable (RRP £14.50) which is a lovely lilac cream greige shade, can't wait to try!


Purchases made I was then given the option of going for a pink or nude free gift set & me being a creature of habit naturally went for the nude! Included in the gift set is a lovely little palette with four shadows, a Perfectly Clean Fresh Balancing Exfoliator (30ml), Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Daywear Creme (15ml), Advanced Night Repair Eye (5ml), Advanced Night Repair Serum (7ml), a mini Sumptuous Extreme Mascara in Extreme Black & a Pure Colour lipstick...yup...all of that packaged in a very pretty Estee Lauder makeup bag!


Loving the nude shades in the palette & that there's a mix of shimmer & matte! From left to right the shades included are Sepia Sand (satin), Hot Cinammon (shimmer), Sugar Biscuit (satin) & Chocolate Bliss (matte)


 
The lipstick is in shade 01 Crystal Baby & is a lovely nudish pink glossy crème


Such pretties! I think this is such a fab offer from Estee Lauder, even though the products are sample sized, you still get quite a lot & is a great way of trying some of their products. As mentioned its only going for a limited time, so if you can get yourselves down to an Estee Lauder counters ladies I definitely recommend you do so!


Thanks as always for reading!

Lotsa love to ya!


8 comments:

  1. Bet you're skint now, ha! ;)

    And lucky you getting those freebies! Have heard some promising things about the EL eye repair. Let us know how it works for you?

    I've wanted to try Double Wear Light for AAAAAAGES now but the shades looked a bit.. off? URGH.

    Currently testing out a sample of the YSL Touche Eclat foundation. Beb, seriously, my skin freaking GLOWS. Have to purchase the full size soon.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bwahaha! Ermmm...that may be the case yup. Totes worth it though with all those freebies right?! Will let ya know how I get on with it all of course hun. Hmm there did only seem to be 2 shades for asian skintones but def have a looky! Ooooh the YSL sounds LUSH! Glows ya say? Will definitely check it out! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Ooh looks like a fab offer! Thanks for the heads up :) I used to have the Double Wear Light and thought it was fab.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is hun, twas too good to pass up on & a great way to try out some of their products ;) You're very welcome lovely! Oh that's absolutely great, can't wait to try it out now! xoxo

      Delete
  3. ahh a gift with purchase always gets me too !! i really want to try double wear i do like a full coverage so maybe i shoudl give it a whirl

    www.justjoannablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe it does always help you to spend your moneys a tad more easily doesn't it? ;) If you're a fan of full coverage then definitely visit a counter to try it out! The lady's skin was just FLAWLESS, you'll love it :) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo