2.16.2013

A Soap & Glory Explosion!

Hey there sweetlings, hope you're all having a top weekend so far! Today was delightfully spent in town with the bestie where the unthinkable happened & I actually opted for a salad for lunch *baffled face* ...what the hell is this nonsense?! One of my random weird moments clearly. But it WAS Nando's so the presence of olives, feta & extra hot chicken made the, what I still think of as rabbit food, ever so slightly bearable...but I still think I'll go back to the beloved chips next time ;)

Now if there is one range of products that I simply cannot get enough of, its Soap & Glory. I absolutely adore everything about them, from the adorably cute & eye catching 50's pin up style packaging to the interesting wide range of products to choose from that all smell AMAZING.


Lately I've been having a lot of fun & falling in love with lots of their products from this fab Soap & Glory hamper I grabbed in an online steal a couple of years back....err yeah...you read that right. Idiot that I am I waited online to purchase after Xmas which is when these sets went on sale, only to leave the blasted thing under my bed to be totally forgotten! *blushes* But I rectified that quickly & have been playing around with the goodies within...


First we have the Pulp Friction Foamy Fruit Body Scrub (RRP £8) I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to scrubs but hopefully under the tutelage of the scrub goddess that is Annabella I'm hoping to change that :) Pulp Friction is a thick white clay like consistency scrub which isn't too harsh which I like. Containing a scrumptious mixture of fig powder, pumice, peppermint oil, orange waterjuice, & vitaminballs A,C & E it smells absolutely amazing, exfoliates really well & was a delight to use in the shower. I've even been using this as a hand scrub & it leaves my hands super baby soft!


I love bubble baths so was looking forward to using Calm One Calm All (RRP £5.50) but I had a bit of retarded moment with this...you see how it says 'body lotion' on the bottle there? For some unknown reason those were the only words that registered in my mind so thinking this to be a body lotion proceeded to lather my whole body in it...& instead of moisturised skin I was a big bubbly soapy mess O_o *cough* Anyhoos only after washing it all off did I read the darn bottle properly & realize that it was in fact bubble bath...& a very lovely one too! Just a few capfuls creates lots of lovely scented bubbles to bathe in & leaves skin feeling smooth & smelling lush for yonks after. Lovely stuff.


The Clean On Me Shower Gel (RRP £5.50) contains natural mandarin peel extract & also has a built in body lotion like the bubble bath (that's 'built in' Aysh) which I love as it leaves the skin feeling lovely & moisturised after using. This lathers up beautifully in the shower with the loofah & the lovely scent lingers on the skin for ages. I've actually used this as a bubble bath too after using up the Calm One Calm All & it works a treat!


I've been using the Face Soap & Clarity 3in1 Daily Detox Vitamin C Face Wash (RRP £7) almost everyday & absolutely love it! I'm not normally keen on face washes that have bits in it, but I'll make the exception for this one with its little pink pearls. Containing a special Superfruit Plum Skin Brightening complex it has the most refreshing zingy scent & feels very cleansing when washing with in the morning. All you need is a small amount for it to foam up nicely & its left my skin feeling refreshed & radiant. Its also pretty great at removing makeup too!


Aaaah the infamous Hand Food (RRP £5) already a firm favourite of mine & a hand bag staple. I've blogged about my love for this cream before & that love is still going strong! Containing shea butter, macadamia oil & marshmallow this lush cream leaves hands beautifully moisturised & smelling good enough to eat! Heel Genius (RRP £5.50) is a really lovely & deeply nourishing foot cream that is a thick blue gel like consistency. I've loved using this after a bath in the evenings before bed, lathering it in & then whacking a pair of socks on. Containing allantoin, glycerin, macadamia oil, menthol, bilberry, orange and lemon fruit acid smoothers its left me with soft, smooth & super happy tootsies! ;)


On to the final few products in the set, first we have the Off Your Face Cleansing Cloths (RRP £4.50) which are delightfully scented & pleasant to use to remove makeup however I did find I needed the added aid of makeup remover to remove all traces plus they also dry out quite quickly. The Mist You Madly Body Fragrance (RRP £6.50) is now one of my firm favorites, the scent is absolutely gorgeous featuring notes of bergamot, blackcurrant, magnolia, freesia, vanilla and musk & the scent lasts ALL DAY. And last but by no means least is the absolutely FAB The Righteous Butter (RRP £10.50) which is Soap & Glory's award winning body butter & after trying myself can definitely see why. With softening shea butter & aloe vera, this super thick, luscious cream has been an absolute treat to use after hopping out the bath, it glides on to the skin & sinks in without leaving you feeling all greased up as can be the case with a lot of thick moisturizers. And of course as is the case with all Soap & Glory products, it leaves you smelling incredible! Love, love LOVE!

Phew! That was a bit of a long un non? I really do have a strong love for Soap & Glory & through the gift set have found some firm favourites that I shall definitely be repurchasing which is one of the great things about their sets as its a fab way to try different products from the range. The Soap & Glory range is available to purchase from Boots & Harvey Nichols.

Thanks for reading dolls! Have you tried Soap & Glory? Do you have a favorite product?

Lotsa love to ya!

 

10 comments:

  1. I love S&G products, they always smell so good and do a great job! X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! *high five for S&G lovin!* They have some really gorgeous products in their range don't they Hun? I found that they also last ages so well worth the price :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hehe! Their products really ARE yummy, they smell that good! ;) xoxo

      Delete
  3. i have been dying to buy a product from this brand... any ideas?
    Follow me? chiccupcake1.blogspot.com
    -Jen <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Hun, out of the products I've tried so far from the range, my favourites are definitely the body mist, hand cream & body butter so can happily recommend those! :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. These products look gorgeous!!! WIsh we had them here - especially the body scrub and the hell stuff. I do love a good scrubby thing.

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that totally sucks that you can't get them there babe! May be worth checking online? We need to get some Soap & Glory into your life asap Sarah! ;) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo