1.06.2013

What I Wore...Leather & Lace OOTD



Greetings lovelies & happy new year to you! Let’s hope 2013 is a good un, it’s been pretty fab so far. Yesterday I FINALLY managed to do one of the things that has been on my wish list for yonks which is to go see The Lion King west end musical at the Lyceum Theatre thanks to my wonderful aunts who took me & mumma bear. As you’ll probably know I’m a HUGE Disney fan & The Lion King is up there as one of my favourites (couldn’t possibly choose just one!) so to finally see the Broadway show was incredible! And yup…totally bawled like a baby like everyone said I would ;) Everything from the sets, music & performances was just mind blowing-ly beautiful…I actually want to go see it again & I recommend you go see it too!

I thought I’d do an OOTD for my first post of 2013. I do love me a bit of lace & leather, not in a weird, fetish way you understand, but a bit of both added to an outfit & I’m totally there. The leather touch comes in the form of two of my best purchases last year, my favourite leather jacket from Zara & the Topshop grey studded leather fingerless gloves…


This jacket has definitely got a lot of loving; it’s the perfect fit, super comfy & goes with everything. The Topshop gloves are my absolute favourite, sure the fact that they’re fingerless means they’re not the best in say a snowstorm, but they look great, I love the added studs & I’m always getting asked where they’re from whenever wearing them…I even got asked in Topshop! Haha!


There’s a store in Westfield Shopping Centre called Color Color where I always venture every time I visit to browse through their pretty clothes…it is a lace lovers heaven & is where I found this divine long lace shirt. I absolutely love it & can be thrown on top of many outfits for a hit of lace; here I’ve teamed it with a black lace Warehouse dress. I honestly at times think I was totally born in the wrong era with this slight obsession I have with lace…


Finally cinching everything all in with this leather nude belt with the teeny tiny flower that you can hardly see which was gifted, I think it’s from Forever 21? And finishing off with the cute dolly style suede lace ups which I picked up from Clarks & are half a size too small but I loved them so much I had to take them! I just make sure I’m not in for a long walking sesh when wearing them… ;)


Thanks for reading dolls! Hope you’re having a lovely weekend. Are you as obsessed with lace as  moi? Hakuna Matata till next time!

Lotsa love to ya!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo