1.27.2013

NOTD - Stragazer 307 (aka Orly Space Cadet Dupe!)

Evening sweetpeas! Have you all had a lovely weekend? Just finished watching The Princess Bride which I was happy to find on the telly this Sunday afternoon, hands down one of my favourite films EVER! With its mixture of comedy, drama, fantasy & romance it definitely makes a delightful movie experience :D

Today's NOTD that I have for you lovelies is bought to you by the delightful Stargazer, a brand I've not had much experience with, probably due to it mostly being available online. However when I went to the Britain & Irelands Next Top Model Show last year with my buddy Saf, we stumbled across a Stargazer stall with a whole pick & mix of polishes, the moment I saw it I just wanted to dive right in to them...but I held myself in check, being in public in all, but of course I couldn't resist picking up a few to take home. This little beauty is one of them...


Isn't it a beaut?! Just look at the pretty colour shifts in it, & for this here duochrome lover...polish heaven! But there is just one thing about Stargazer polishes that cannot help but put a frown on my forehead...no names! WAAAAH! Sadly this stunner of a polish only has a number, 307. Hopefully something Stargazer will rectify? *hopeful face*



Other than that little glitch however, I love everything else about the polish so all is forgiven! I absolutely ADORE duochromes & this just delivers fabulously! A mixture of greens, purples, golds its one of those lovely “oil on water effect” look polishes & that's just what comes to mind when lookin at it!


Application was great, achieving opacity in two coats which dried quickly & even applying a topcoat on didn't spoil the pretty colour shift. I don't own it but 307 is said to be a pretty spot on dupe to Orly's Space Cadet? Happy days! And a definite plus is that Stargazer polishes are much cheaper. Even though they are only available online, these babies retail for a fab £2.50! I have two others two try out still but at such a fab price & lovely quality I'm definitely feeling a cheeky online haul at some point ;)

 

Thanks as always for reading lovelies! Have you tried Stargazer polishes? Till next time!

Lotsa love to ya!

4 comments:

  1. I have a hot pink polish by star gazer and it's pretty rubbish but this looks lovely and is a really unusual colour!

    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's even more gorgeous in real life Hun, pics definitely don't do justice. Such a unique pretty colour! :D xoxo

      Delete
  2. Wonderful nails, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo