1.11.2013

NOTD - Feeling Bleu Fabuleux with Bourjois So Laque!



Hello & happy Friday darlings! Feels like I’ve been waiting forever for the weekend to come around, work was particularly drag-some (yup, totally just made that word up) this week, more so than usual. But now I can finally get on to enjoying the ‘over far too quickly for my liking’ break where I’ll be visiting my fav city London town again to spend the weekend with some of my favourite people! Fabs. :D

Today I find myself feeling in a blue kinda mood…but in a good way! Made possible by this absolute beaut of a polish from Bourjois’s So Laque Ultra Shine range & goes by the most fantastic name of Bleu Fabuleux!


Holy polish, is that a yummy blue or what? I am totally in love with it, not only it’s awesome name but the shade of blue is so beautiful & different. This is the first Bourjois polish I’ve tried from the So Laque range & I think it’s pretty safe to say I’m in polish love, seriously where have I been?!


Bleu Fabuleux is a divine, vibrant; I’d say almost deep Cornflower blue cream that really stands out when applied, for once I actually didn’t want to add anything to it, happy to wear it all by its pretty onesie. The photos really don’t do this polish justice & I received lots of compliments & queries asking what it was when wearing it.


Application was an absolute dream in two thin, smooth coats, made very easy with the good quality brush & drying time was satisfyingly quick too. The finish of the So Laque polishes definitely lives up to the promise of Ultra Shine with all that lovely glossiness that there’s no need of a topcoat really. One thing I can’t really comment on though is the staying wear, the So Laque polishes do promise 7 day chip free wear, however I change my polish so regularly that it’s no biggie for me! But for the length of time I did have it on not a chip in sight! ;D 


I have a couple of other So Laque polishes that I stumbled across in my stash which I picked up yonks ago at an event…I think I need to get those pretties on these here nails asap too! Bourjois So Laque polishes retail for £5.99 & are available from Boots & Superdrugs.

Thanks as always for reading lovelies!  Have you tried Bourjois So Laque polishes? Till next time!

Lotsa love  to ya!



8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Fierce is EXACTLY what it is Jo! Love it :D xoxo

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous colour and blue is meant to be a mood booster x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really?! How awesome! Well this def improves le mood! ;) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous colour - looks like it might be a dupe for Illamasqua Cameo! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne! :) gosh you know I don't own ANY Illamasqua polishes! Sad sad times :( but if this is a dupe then great! :D xoxo

      Delete
  4. I don't think I own one Bourjois polish! That is an amazing blue, absolutely stunning x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was the first one I'd tried, couldn't believe what I'd been missing they really are lovely! :) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo