12.03.2012

Yee-Haulin! (pic heavy!):D



Hello there my beauts! Hope you’re all faring better than I am right now, hacking, coughing & spluttering away most attractively…it would seem the blasted cold that I’d been trying to fight all week finally caught up with me! I guess all that overtime did me in good, so here I am off work spending the day recuperating with plenty of hot fluids, Calpol, Skittles & chocolate. Not to mention a spot of online retail therapy…Ebay is a dangerous place for me right now. I’ve been eyeing up some gorgeous pieces of jewellery that are tempting me to click, click CLICK! But hey, whatever helps you recover quickly eh? And I’m definitely feeling better already ;)

Speaking of retail therapy, I’ve got a haul post to share with you today of a few *coughs* pretty polishes & things I’ve picked up recently on various shopping sprees. One such spree was done at the awesome Models Own Glass Bottle shop at Westfields, which I’ve wanted to visit for yonks & finally made the pilgrimage too! Woo!


Isn’t it awesome? A GIANT glass polish bottle filled with lots & lots of little polishes?! Okay…I MAY have gotten a tad over excited but really…can ya blame me?!  After my mini seizure had passed I finally ventured within & made a few cheeky purchases of course which I’ll share with ya now…


Now I would like to point out that I didn’t purchase all these polishes at the same time! I may have a slight addiction but I’m not that bad ;) & in my defense I was completely lured in by too good to be true & tempting offers *innocent face* O_o


First up, as if my polish addiction wasn’t bad enough, imagine how I felt when I discovered that there was a Sally’s in my very own town that I didn’t know about! So of course I hot footed it over there ASAP & after having a browse, picked up a funky nail art pen, China Glaze Crackle polish in Crushed Candy & OPI’s My Address Is Hollywood, all from the discount shelf so were only a few squids. Also whilst in Westfields I visited Kiko, whose polishes I’ve heard great things about so I couldn’t resist picking up a couple as well as some eye pencils.


When popping in to Superdrugs I nabbed some 2True Cosmetics nail polishes as they look lovely & at just £1.99 each definitely doesn’t break the bank! They were on offer for 3 for £5 so picked up shades 41, which I’ve already blogged about here, such a lovely red, as well as shades 14 & 48. The LA Colors Art Deco Nail Art pens in Silver & Gold Glitter were picked up from Beauty Base for an ace 99p each :D


When I heard Barry M had released some fab new glitters too, I knew I needed to get in there with some of that, glitter fiend that I am! The 3 that stood out for me the most were Amethyst Glitter, Ruby Glitter & Pink Sapphire Glitter. I also picked up one of the new Gelly polishes in Grapefruit as not only have I wanted to try them out but there was an offer going on of a free Barry M Croc Effect with any 2 purchases. So I ended up getting the normal Black as well as the Burgundy Croc Effect too!


I managed to exhibit enormous self-control & limit myself to just 3 polishes from the Models Own Bottle Shop! The pretties I ended up going for were Emerald City, which has been on my wish list for AGES as well as 2 of the stunning Mirrorball Glitters, Disco Inferno & Dancing Queen. 


But then something happened….the Models Own 50% off sale happened. Yeah…I didn’t stand a chance really. But I used it well as I finally got me a couple more of the awesome WAH Nail Art pens which I LOVE in White & Pink. For some reason I seemed to be feeling the greens in particular that day & purchased Green Flash, Toxic Apple & Green Tea as well. 


And then finally…another occurrence happened...that I had absolutely NO control over. Boots the cheeky buggers decided to do their 3 for 2 dealio on their makeup range & lured all beauty addicts like bees to honey…including me of course. *wails* But I’m not upset really…*cheeky smile* as I took it as a sign from the nail polish gods & I finally got to complete not just my Mirrorball Glitter collection, with Freak Out, Hot Stuff & Boogie Nights, but also snatching up Hayley’s Comet & finally completing my Beetlejuice family :D woo! 


 But then of course Models Own decide to bring out ANOTHER blooming beautiful collection going by the name of Wonderland that was impossible to resist so yup…bought a few of those babies home with moi too. There are 5 polishes in total but I ended up just getting Snowflakes, Southern Lights & Jack Frost…I honestly don’t know how I managed that.


And that’s my hauling! Phew! For now that is… ;) So expect lots & lots of nail posts involving these pretties to come! 

Thanks for reading angels! Have you done any hauling lately? Come on now…you can tell moi… ;)

Lotsa love to ya!

14 comments:

  1. That's dangerous. You're starting to have the same Barry M glitter nail polish addiction as I am! :D I LOVE you in the second photo - that's a face of true happiness (and nirvana). X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But they're so BOOOOOTIFUL aren't they?! Hehe aww thank you Jo, that pic was taken just before the over excited fit occurred.. ;) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Thats a monster haul! So jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you, its terrible isn't it? (though not really ;p lol!) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Great haul! I would love to see that Models Own booth, it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Carli my lovely! You should come down & visit me & I'll take ya to that magical place :D xoxo

      Delete
  4. Wow Aysh, I was slowly scrolling down shocked every time I saw more nail polish! They're all beautiful though so I can't blame you for picking them all up :) Wish they would have a Models Own Giant Bottle shop up north :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my I'm sorry! haha! Thank you very much for understanding ;) Awww lets hope they open up some more! If not come down & visit! :D xoxo

      Delete
  5. I'm in love with the Models Own Glass Bottle shop, it's adorable! You picked up so many pretty shades :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its fab isn't it hun? Have ya been? Thank you sweety, can't wait to start playing around with them! :D xoxo

      Delete
  6. How amazing is that shop!!!! Great haul, I love them all, Barry M always have great offers and the polish is so good! Looking forward to seeing what you do with some of them :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! You should have seen me when I was there, it was quite embarrassing actually ;) Aaah totally agree, you can't go wrong with Barry M, defo one of my favorites! Thanks hun! xoxo

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Awww go on and do a good haulin huny, you won't regret it ;) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo