12.16.2012

NOTD - Festive Nails - Starry Night Dotticure...



Evening darling readers! And so we reach the end of another weekend far too quickly *le sigh* Truly did not want it to end!  Yesterday I was fortunate enough to spend a fab day with lots of fabulous blogger ladies at the BBloggersXmas get together in Canary Wharf that I’d been very much looking forward to & really was so much fun! I plan on getting a blog post up soon of the various lovely little blogger shindigs that have gone on this month, so will get to work on that asap!

Today I’m continuing on with the festive nails theme if you will with this manicure, which kind of reminded me of a dark, magical, starry nights sky…that’s festive right? The whole star guiding the three wise men etc…unless I need to look up the nativity story again… *ahem* But instead of just doing one star, I obviously got a bit over excited with my polish & bobby pin & stuck a whole cluster of them in each nail turning it into more of a dotticure! 


I’ve wanted to try out the gorguz Motcomb Street from Nails Inc that came with last month’s Glamour magazine, god I LOVE it when Nails Inc does that! Motcomb Street is a divine deep, dark navy blue cream, such a beautiful shade & fab alternative to black! Of this I applied two coats.


I then grabbed my bobby pin & two polishes, Models Own 25 Carat Gold & Sonia Kashuk Smoke & Mirrors, both lovely metallic foils & dotted on to each nail a small cluster of starry dots.


For a final touch of starry goodness, I applied a coat of Nails Inc Glamour Glitter topcoat, which was a special limited edition polish created just for the magazine. Lots of teeny, tiny glitters in a clear base, I loved the sparkly finish it gave to the dotticure. I guess it could also pass for light snowfall! ;) (Am I clutching at straws here??? O_o)


Enjoy the rest of your Sundays lovelies! Just lit a Candy Cane candle I picked up from TKMaxx today so deffo feeling rather Xmassy :D Hope you liked the latest (kind of) festive manicure dolls! ;D Thanks for stopping by as always!

Lotsa love to ya!



6 comments:

  1. Ohhhh the nails inc colour is absolutely beautiful!! I love the design you've done - wish I was as skilled at nail art as you are! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much for your sweet words hun, I'm really NOT that good! Haha! Just try to go for the easiest designs ;) Its a lovely polish isn't it? Such a GORG shade of dark blue xoxo

      Delete
  2. Beautiful nails! xx

    Julie
    sweetsaremyweakness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Julie! Hope you had a wonderful birthday lady! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Your nails look amazing as always! :)

    I went to the South West Bloggers Xmas Party in Bristol yesterday, had such a lovely time - love blogger meet ups!

    Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Sarah! Oh wow that sounds awesome, so glad you had a great time! Totally agree, blogger meet ups are the bestest! :D xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo