12.05.2012

NOTD - BLING Nails with Models Own Disco Inferno Mirrorball Glitter!



Evening my lovely readers!  How’s tricks? Are we beginning to feel all festive & merry yet? Just finished finalizing all the details for the work Xmas do this Saturday which will be held at The Marriott Hotel & will be something to look forward to :D Though how I got landed with the job of organizing it all is beyond me, seeing as I can hardly organize my life these days! But it all seems to have gone alright *fingers crossed* & we hopefully won’t be turned away at the door come Saturday night :-/

I’m super ecstatic to share today's mani with you lovelies as it involves plenty of my favorite things, which is SPARKLE & BLING & was done for this month’s Polish Day’s theme. Polish Day’s is a fab idea thought up by the lovely Hannah of Polly Polish for all us fellow polish addicts where every month a theme is picked, then lots of bloggers dig out their weapons & create a mani inspired by that theme. This month’s theme happens to be…BLING! And you know by now how much I LOVE my sparkle so was super keen to get in on this!

When I heard the word BLING all I could think about was my new Models Own Mirrorball Glitter polishes that I recently picked up in me previous haul post & were just screaming at me to be tried out? Well I thought it the perfect opportunity to dig one out & get some dazzle on my nails! 


Whatchya think?! This absolute beaut from the Mirrorball collection is Disco Inferno & is just an explosion of sparkly goodness! I’m in love with combo of glitters packed in these polishes in some super gorguz combinations.


Disco Inferno is filled with tiny forest green & orange-y copper glitters, with some larger square & hexagonal glitters thrown in too & not forgetting those stunning shards of gold shoved in there too for extra BLING ;D


This was two light coats applied over black, which I think is the best way to bring out the sparkly goodness of these glitters to the max as it stands out so much more! Because of the thickness of the glitters, I just applied a coupla coats of topcoat to smoothen out the surface :)


Verdict? Love! My inner magpie is exhausted from all the sparkle action & can’t wait to try out all the other fab glitters from the collection :D

Thanks for reading sweetpeas! Looking forward to seeing everyone’s sparkly, blinging disco nails!

Lotsa love to ya!


26 comments:

  1. Get OUT! These are fan-frickin-tastic!!!! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah ya like this one do ya Sarah?? *winks* Its fab right? xoxo

      Delete
  2. I've got Disco Inferno today!! What a timely post!! :D
    I'm so happy to see that this one is such a stunner; it looks SUPER GORGEOUS on your nail :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww did you?! What a coincidence! Aww thank you so much, you need to get this beauty on your nails too! xoxo

      Delete
  3. That looks great! I love how the larger pieces really catch the light.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a stunner of a glitter isn't it? The shards are the best part! :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. I'm wearing this right now too! Nail twinsies! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Are you?! Woooo Disco! High five lovely! :D xoxo

      Delete
  5. I got the collection too coz my inner magpie made me do it :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have to listen to that wise old magpie huny, I started with only 2 from the collection but just HAD to get the others! :D xoxo

      Delete
  6. Hello!
    After visiting your blog, I invite you to join us in the "International Directory Blogspot".
    "International Directory Blogspot" It's 160 Countries and 7200 Websites !
    Missing yours join us
    If you join us and follow our blog, you will have many more visitors.
    It's very simple, you just have to follow our blog, enter your Country and your blog url in a comment, and you will be automatically integrate into the Country list.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world and to share different passions, fashion, paintings, art works, photos, poems.
    So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    I think this community could also interest you.
    We ask you to follow the blog "Directory" because it will give you twice as many possibilities of visits to your blog!
    Thank you for your understanding.
    Please follow our blog, it will be very appreciate.
    I wish you a great day, with the hope that you will follow our blog "Directory".
    After your approval to join us, you will receive your badge
    We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.
    Regards
    Chris
    I follow your blog, I hope it will please you
    To find out more about us, click on the link below:
    http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, totally agree, its a BEAUT! xoxo

      Delete
  8. Aysh - What a gorgeous mani. You did one super job. Despite the chunkiness of the glitter, you've got this baby smooth as glass.

    This is a winner!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Lisa! As much as I love my glitter, a smooth surface is a must for me! So glad you like! :D xoxo

      Delete
  9. I love all the different shapes on this! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its why I love this glitter polish so much, its so different! :) xoxo

      Delete
  10. That Models own polish is stellar! I love how jagged the shards of glitter are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexis, its pretty amazing huh? The glass shards are stunning! xoxo

      Delete
  11. Love love LOVE this! It looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Saf! Ya neeeeeed this polish girl! xoxo

      Delete
  12. This looks stunning! I have yet to try mine, but I think you are right. The gold one definitely looks better over black. Maybe I will try it over a vampy blue though. Ah, so many polishes, so little time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun! Ooooh a vampy blue sounds GORG! Haha you're so right hun, too many beautiful polishes in this world & not enough time...or fingers! xoxo

      Delete
  13. I have this in my untrieds, you've inspired me to dig it out! Beautiful bling nails x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh yay! Yes dig that pretty glitter out hun! Thank you so much! :) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo