12.31.2012

Happy New Year with Barry M Amethyst Glitter!



Evening darlings! All set for New Year’s Eve? How have you all chosen to spend it? Whether it’s snuggled up indoors or partying it up hope you all have a fab one! I myself will be opting for the former option & will be heading over to my bestie’s in a bit to see the New Year in with food, girlie gossip & our onesie’s! :D

I really wanted to get one last post up for 2012 & thought what better than a super sparkly NOTD to celebrate the New Year! So if you’re still thinking of getting some glitter on those nails for your party tonight dolls then this beauty is definitely a winner! I dug this glitterbomb out the other day & it was inevitable love at first swatch…Barry M’s Amethyst Glitter! 


Ain’t it bloomin GORG? This little stunner is one of the recent pretty glitters that Barry M released & I actually wasn’t going to pick this one up but am so glad I did! To think I could have missed out on this beaut…*clutches chest*


Amethyst Glitter is a stunning combination of tiny blues, purples & pinks finishing off with some gold glitters all jam packed in a clear base…


Here I’ve applied two coats over Barry M Black to get full opacity & really make that glitter POP! Finished with a couple of coats of topcoat to smoothen out the surface & you have a super sparkly manicure perfect for party time! 


I have a couple of the other new Barry M glitters that I’m just itching to try out now, if they’re anything like this one then I’m a happy, glitter obsessed bunny :) Ooooh & I also used the PVA GLUE TECHNIQUE with this manicure which I blogged about in my previous post HERE? Look at how easily it came off…a whole nail at a time! 


I am definitely loving this technique of quick glitter removal that’s for sure! Have you tried it? 

Thanks as always for reading my lovelies! It’s been a pretty awesome year, can’t believe how quickly it’s flown by! Thank you so much for all your support following, commenting & reading my ramblings my fabulous readers, it really means so much to me. I heart you all! See you all in 2013!

Lotsa love to ya!


6 comments:

  1. Omg this has to be one of my fave nail polish picks by you, its a party in a bottle! Happy new year Aysh, hope you have a great one! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! Party in a bottle is exactly what it is! Aww thank you huny, Happy New Year to you too! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous and PERFECT for new year! Happy new year to you, my love - and thank you for all of your lovely comments and friendship in 2012. BIG HUGS! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww my darling Sarah! Thank you! *huuugs* Happy New Year to you too my lovely & you are soooooooo welcome my fab friend! *super big hugs right back!* Mwah! xoxo

      Delete
  3. This polish is absolutely beautiful and if I don't have it I will die! xxx

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Oh gosh I don't want that, please go get it ASAP! You won't regret it! xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo