11.17.2012

OOTD - Aztec Print - The Playsuit That Tricked Me...



Bonjour mes beaux amis & happy weekend! I’ve told myself that next year I WILL be more productive in many different ways, one being learning a new language. Which one exactly is yet to be decided, at the moment French seems to be winning…the fact that my work colleague is French & will be on hand to assist & available for me to do her head in with my god-awful pronunciation factors quite a large amount...will be interesting ;)

You’re probably wondering about the strange title of this outfit post (or not if you’re totally used to my strangeness by now) but when purchasing this divinely Aztec-y printed piece of clothing that goes by the title of a playsuit I’m told from the River Island sale a while back I didn’t realise it was a playsuit at all…I thought it was a dress.


 The moment my eyes made contact with the beautiful print I made a beeline straight for it & nabbed the pretty to take home with me, which I did happily & darn excited I was to try on my new dress. I only began to suspect that something was amiss when trying it on I couldn’t seem to get the darned thing past my knees…*baffled face*...what is this nonsense? Was I suddenly getting payback from all those KFC’s that had been consumed? After a fun filled few minutes of tugging, stumbling, falling ass over tit on the floor in the process did I notice the extra hole on the side, which at first I just thought was a very big pocket that it finally dawned on me…why you’re not a dress at all are you?!? *coughs* So yes, the moral of the story is that I’m an eejit. That is all. But more importantly, what do you think of the PLAYSUIT??


Like I said, it was the beautiful print that caught my eye, so eye catchingly bright & colourful & I love the Aztec look of it. Definitely a welcome bold addition to my wardrobe, which now looking at closer seems decidedly lacking in funkily bright prints…something that needs rectifying asap. The statement belt with the stunning gold buckle & tassel came with it & completes the playsuit nicely.


As its now the chilly milly season, I just threw on my pair of studded thigh high flat boots which were purchased in the New Look Xmas sales which ALSO have tassels on them…I clearly have a thing for tassels…& do a good job of keeping my legs warms & toasty :D

Hope you liked the playsuit outfit dolls! That’s playsuit...not dress O_o ...Oh & did I mention how darn comfy it is too? It is! I want more playsuits now, high five for the playsuit! Thanks as always for stopping by, hope you all have a fab day!

Lotsa love to ya! 


14 comments:

  1. The playsuit... c'est très belle! ;) et je suis d'accord! J'ai pensé que c'était une robe aussi! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup ma belle! Il s'agissait d'une erreur facile à faire non? Mais je l'adore!....(thank the lord for google translator! ;) haha!) xoxo

      Delete
  2. French is an absolute pain to learn in school, Spanish ftw! Lovely playsuit/dress/whatever lovely thing it could be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks huny! Haha I actually really enjoyed learning French in school...it was just when it came to the exams that it all went downhill ;) xoxo

      Delete
  3. It definitely looks like a dress ;) What a beautiful print!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kylie! Nice to know it wasn't just me! Absolutely adore the print of it too, definitely need more bold prints in my wardrobe!

      Delete
  4. Yay! Outfit post! I love the pattern and how you teamed it up with the knee-length boots! X

    mademoiselle-lala.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you Jo! Don't do many outfit posts so really glad you like! xoxo

      Delete
  5. GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS! You KNOW I love a jumpsuit/playsuit and this one is PERFECT on you. Love how you have pimped it for the cooler weather too. Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sarah! Hehe yes indeedy I do, that jumpsuit of yours was BOOOOOOOTIFUL! You def know how to rock a jumpsuit good babe. So happy you like, the playsuit is a fab alternative for us midges ;) xoxo

      Delete
  6. GORGEOUS DRESS!♥

    www.themistymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much hun & welcome! Very much appreciated! :D xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo