11.22.2012

NOTD - Simply Red...



Hey hey my beauts! How are you all doing? It’s been an eventful yet good week with many interesting goings on including heading to the east end of London with Saf in tow to go watch my cousin in a wrestling match…yup you read that right ;) It was an awesome experience that’s for sure, was super proud to see him in action & am already anticipating the next match! Think I may have found a new hobby ;) I also managed to grab some TGI’s, sneaky shopping time (the result of which is a brand new bag! Squeee!) & a much need catch up session with my gorguz pal Sriya whom I hadn’t seen in yonks, which was super lovely :) The last Twilight installment was also watched this week & as much as I tell myself that I only went for my friend who is a hard-core fan (& the cinema food obvs)…I did really enjoy it! ;) 

Now as much as I love…& I mean LOVE my glitters, holo’s, duo-chromes & all round sparkles when it comes to nails, sometimes I do like to keep it simple & when I do there’s nothing I love more than a simple red nail. You can’t go wrong really with it & there’s just that little something special & sophisticated about red nails. This divine red polish I have to share with you today is my current favourite & is from the brand 2TrueCosmetics…


What do you think? FYI my lovelies…red polish? Is a blooming hard shade to photograph! But I did my best to try & capture as well as I could! 2True Cosmetics are a brand that has always caught my eye when passing through Superdrugs, with its wide range of makeup all reasonably priced at just £1.99. I’ve already blogged about the Colour Drench Lip gloss from this range which I absolutely loved so was eager to try the polishes & this didn’t disappoint!


This is shade no 41 (no names! Waaaa!) & is one of those beautiful satin-y like polishes with a shimmery silk like finish, so pretty! Application was brilliant as well in two smooth coats which dried in quick time.  For just £1.99 I am seriously impressed with the quality…I can even forgive the fact that it has no name ;)  I snapped a pic on my phone in the evening which really shows the pretty shimmery finish of the polish much better!


I love it! I’ve two other polishes that I picked up as well as it was 3 for £5 which I can’t wait to try. 2True Cosmetics are available to buy from Superdrug’s for £1.99.

Thanks for reading lovelies! Have you tried anything from the 2True Cosmetics range? 

Lotsa love to ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo