10.27.2012

OOTD - Pink, Pouts & Park Benches...



Hey there loves! Brrrrr cold enough for ya?! That Sun is telling LIES I tells you!  I think the time hath definitely come to dig out & dust off the ol’ puffed winter jacket that makes one resemble the Michelin Mans long lost Asian sister. But it does the job of protecting one from the elements well though ;)

Recently my lovely red headed lady friend Maria & her boy Craig popped over to my neck of the woods for a visit, which I was absolutely delighted by & definitely called for a day of adventures, showing them my hood, ensuing in a fab time filled with many a shenanigans including crazy hat shopping, pout posing, eating Spanish food tapas style, having our drinks spilt on us by the waitress (no wait…that was just me), giggling manically at bhudda statues in some VERY questionable poses  before finally heading off to the park to play around with park bench props & snap some outfit pics in the great outdoors amongst the autumn leaves….all in all a most fabulous day…

                                                                         Laurel & Hardy eat you heart out...

                              Pout like there's no tomorrow! (really need to start wearing hats...)

Whilst Maria is a pro at this whole Outfit Of The Day business, managing to look completely awesome, the same can definitely NOT be said for moi….I won’t give up the day job…

 No idea WHAT we were so riveted by but it must have been bloomin awesome...though it may have just been a tree....

                                                                    Errrmm...as I was saying...

           What I wore: Dress – River Island, Lace Blazer – Republic, Shoes – Primark


A big thank you & respect to Craig for putting up with me & snapping the lovely pics, many of which have gone in to the Outtake folder & will never see the light of day thanks to me...You deserve a medal & a huge high five dude!

Hope you’re all having an utterly awesome weekend dolls! Thanks for reading!

Lotsa love to ya!


10 comments:

  1. you both look gorgeous ,lovely photos xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i look sooooo gigantic next to you!! geez! if i didnt know you were so extreme britley skinny i'd think i'm fat LOL

    Miss drifted Snow White

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As if Maria! You is my fellow midge sister from another mistah ;) You look fabulous xoxo

      Delete
  3. Ahhhh so flipping gorgeous! Love these photos :)

    Sarah
    http://fashionismyh2o.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you for your lovely comment sweet! :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. Yes, you DO need to start wearing hats - you are GORGEOUS in them! Pose like there's no tomorrow, darling, you look fabularse! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww hugging you right now me lovely lady! I shall defo be accumulating more hats in le wardrobe...next stage...flower accessories a'la Sarah! :D xoxo

      Delete
  5. You two are too gorgeous! Love the photos xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Sophie! You're such a sweety! :D xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo