10.12.2012

Lovely Birthday Care Package from Chelle! :)



 Hey hey & happy Friday my beauts! Have you all had a good week? Mines fared pretty fine as can be, though this could be due to a rather satisfying excursion to one’s local Boots, who did me mighty proud by stocking certain polish’s that I’ve been lemming for desperately, if you follow me on twitter you'll know what I’m talking about ;) So happy I was I couldn’t decide whether to collapse or bust the Gangam style on the spot! Don’t worry, I did neither & acted with the appropriate shopping decorum…Expect a haul post soon as I’ve accumulated some mighty fine pretties lately that I can’t wait to share with you! :D

Speaking of pretty things, my darling friend Chelle, absolute sweetheart that she is, sent me the loveliest care package for my birthday last month filled with such beautiful goodies I just about wept when I came home from work & unwrapped it! It honestly made my entire week! Thank you so much my lovely friend!


I’ve said it before & I’ll say it a hundred times again most probably, but the best thing, since I started blogging, has been all the amazingly awesome beautiful ladies I’ve met along the way, many of which have become wonderful friends in my ‘real’ life, who I don’t know what I would do without! Haha! Honestly, the blogging community is incredible, the kindness & generosity from my fellow blogger pals is just so overwhelming…Oh god, I’m getting all kinds of emotional now.  Before I start weeping & giggling simultaneously like a drunk, reminiscing granny, here’s the lovely bits & bobs my beautiful pal Chelle sent me…


Nomnomnom sweet stuffs! Not only do Chelle & I share a passion for polish but we both also have an extremely sweet tooth! Chelle sent me one of my FAV Aussie candy bars Cherry Ripe, you’ve got me addicted to these girl! Plus those FAB looking Dairy Milk bars are some newbies that contain jelly beans & wait for it…POPPING CANDY! Amazeballs. She also generously included some yummy candies, nail rhinestones & some PawPaw lip ointment which I love!


Eeep! Such beautiful polishes! Aren’t they gorg?! The Sasatinnie is meant to be a dupe for OPI’s Merry Midnight & the LAJOUR polish is the most divine looking blue duochrome which Chelle tells me looks stunning over black, Can’t wait to try! If that wasn’t enough, she also generously included an awesome Aussie flakie & the polish that literally had my jaw dragging the floor…my very first LYN!!! *squeals…dies* So excited to finally have a Lynn polish in my collection & couldn’t have asked for a more beautiful one than Very Pretty Vampire. 

Thank you so so so much my beautiful friend for brightening up my birthday with your wonderful package! *huuugs* 

Thanks for reading lovelies! Till next time!

Lotsa love to ya!


6 comments:

  1. wow that was so nice you got really cool nail polishes there awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks huny, I seriously cannot wait to start having a play around with them! :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Happy Happy Happy Birthday! So glad you had such a lovely birthday. That parcel is divine - chocolate!!!! And the nail polishes are lovely. I'm putting on glitter polish tonight - I live in hope that your removal method works! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you muchly my darling Sarah! Haha the chocolate went in record time ;) Ooooh yay! Get that glitter on your nails lovely! Let me know how ya get on! :D xoxo

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad you loved your present my lovely!! I'm glad it could help brighten your week a little!! You are so so so welcome XX Hope it was a fab day for ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww it really did my love! Thank you so much sweety, I adored everything, you really did spoil me you cheeky thing! *huuuuuuugs!* xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo