10.17.2012

Go Pink Wednesday! Sinful Colors Forget Now & Milani Jewel FX Gold!



Hello there lovelies! How are we all doing? Just had me a most delightful bubbly bath where some mighty yummy LUSH products were used & by god…I smell AMAZING. Seriously loves, my tummy is actually rumbling now & I’m having to exercise a lot of self-control not to rush back to the bathroom & scoff the entire lot of divine smelling products. I’ve been having some fun times playing around with some of the latest offerings from one of my favourite brands so shall definitely be sharing those with you soon! :D

In case you weren’t aware lovely readers, this month is Breast Cancer Awareness & the lovely Andrea who blogs over at Finger Painting Fingers came up with this wonderful idea of doing Go Pink Wednesdays where bloggers can all come together & through our mutual love of polish, don PINK nails every Wednesday! I think it’s a fabulous idea & more importantly a great way to show support & spread the word! 

So I’m joining in a tad late but here’s my mani for today’s Go Pink Wednesday using, actually one of my favourite polish’s at the moment, so was so glad to be able to dig it out again! I’ve worn this polish a few times already this month which is almost UNHEARD of for me, I love it that much! This is the lovely Sinful Colors in Forget Now, a beautiful fuschia pink jelly with pretty glass flecks running through it…*sighs*…I just love it!


Isn’t it puuuuuuurdy? I received this from a lovely lady in America I did a polish swap with & it’s got me lemming for more Sinful Colors now! As it’s a sheer jelly formula, you do need 2-3 thick coats to reach good opacity but end result is just Gorg, I just can’t get enough of the lovely sparkly glossy finish. 


As I’m sure you know by now, I am a complete glitter FREAK, so had to add glitter in some way or form, & so applied a coat of the awesome Milani Jewel Fx in Gold, one of my favourite glitters polish's to use & a fab way of getting a glitter fix on my mani’s ;)


Hope you liked the mani dolls. Thanks so much for reading, can’t wait to see everyone’s pretty pink nails!

Lotsa love to ya!







8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! Its definitely my fav at the mo! xoxo

      Delete
  2. This sure is a lovely look! I love Sinful Colors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Janine! Aaaah me too now, I NEED more of these beauties! xoxo

      Delete
  3. I think i have that color... i must check I love the way it looks on tou =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Oooh yes you must dig it out & rock it too, you MUST! :D xoxo

      Delete
  4. Oh that pink is gorgeous! Love milani Jewel Fx polishes too, chunky glitter goodness! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexis! Its beautiful right?! Haha loooooove the Milani Jewel FX's! I only have the gold one but I want them all (shock, horror) especially the pretty teal one :) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo