9.08.2012

OOTN - Birthday Dress... :D


Bonjour my beauts! Hope you’re all good & well & enjoying the lovely weekend! Oooh it feels like it’s been a while since I’ve been on here! But not gonna lie, it’s been rather nice to have a breather & mini break, though I do miss le ol’ blogging, even if the mojo is not always there! ;) 
 
Other than being bogged down with work (what’s new!) the past weekend & yesterday was spent with some of my most favouritest (that MIGHT be a word I just totally made up) beautiful goddesses on earth for some super birthday celebrations :D Just what this gal needed!  Seeing as my birthday falls on a Monday (this upcoming one in fact) & therefore shall be spent stuck at work *boo, hiss!* all necessary partying & mischief making was done beforehand ;) And its been a fab un, I truly am blessed with some pretty amazeballs friends whom I adore so much & want to thank each & every single one of them for making my birthday a special one this year, y’all know who ya are! *big super size squishes!* :D
 
 A quick outfit post today on the birthday dress I wore! Of course when the time came to hunt for a suitable dress for the occasion within the confines of my errm…*cough* not full to the bursting at ALL wardrobe…I came up with NADA. So twas the perfick excuse to head out, hit the malls & hunt me down the perfect birthday dress. And after much trying & tossing aside (big kudos to me awesome matey who was present during all said trying & tossing & asking of opinion-ing!) I finally fell in love with this beautiful ruby red, chiffon waterfall dress from West One.


It came in black too but there was just something about the red that had me veering towards it more! And just from looking at it I already had in my mind on how to accessorize with the gold belt & bling to give an almost Grecian feel to the outfit :D
The headpiece was a birthday gift from my gorguz gal Lima bean, I bloody love it ! I didn’t want to take it off…if I could wear it to work without getting worrying concerned looks I so would. The snake necklace is a fav of mine & twas a bargain market find for just a few squids *fist pump* & the golden strand earrings, bangles & belt were all gifted. Gold & black strappy heels from Dolcis completed the outfit :)

 
For makeup I went with the whole black smokey eye & bronzed cheeks shebang! Fail-safe way to go ;) 
Thanks so much for reading! Hope you liked! Enjoy the rest of your weekend dolls, off to a posh nosh afternoon tea tomorrow with the mumma bear & me aunts, can’t wait! Lets just hope we don’t get turned away at the door… ;)

Lotsa love to ya!



13 comments:

  1. I'm going to say Happy Happy Birthday to you my Lil Sis Pixie Princess! I'll say it again on Monday too! Loves you! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you my beautiful big sis! Love you too! *huuugs* xoxo

      Delete
  2. I'm in love with your dress, you look absolutely gorgeous :) *muah* xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love your dress, you look so beautiful in it :) *muah* xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Christine my lovely! Mwah! xoxo

      Delete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS!!! You look absolutely DIVINE in this beautiful flowy frock - and I love all of your fab accessories (and as always, your PERFECT makeup!). Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my lovely Sarah! Awww thanks hun, you are too sweet :) Love you! xoxo

      Delete
  5. You look SO gorgeous like princess jasmine on a night out! I love the head chain!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh my gosh wow...Princess Jasmine was like only my FAVORITE Disney princess ever!!! Thank you so much for making my day! Haha! xoxo

      Delete
  6. Hope you had an amazing Birthday my dear! You're looking gorgeous. I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Sherin me lovely, it was lovely :) So glad you like the dress, its definitely one my new favorites! xoxo

      Delete
  7. Hubba hubba! Definitely giving the Greek Goddesses a run for their money ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *blushes* awww thank you my lima bean! Lub ju! xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo