9.21.2012

OOTD - Frolicking In The Forest...


Hey hey & Happy Friday my darling readers! We made it! *cue Carlton from Fresh Prince of Bel Air happy dance* Not a too strenuous one from me though forgive me, feeling a tad vulnerable ya might say after a week filled with women’s  waters  breaking on me, over ordering on stuffs  for work, THEN having to put all over ordered stuffs away & to top it all off ending up paying good ol’ A&E a visit after yours truly somehow managed to sprain her jaw O_o  Yeeeah…turns out one can sprain their jaw just like spraining an ankle or wrist etc. Needless to say many loved ones managed to find, amongst the obvious concern, great amusement in the fact that I managed to do this most unique of injuries, only Aysh…*proud face*

Looking out the window I think it’s safe to say we can wave goodbye to Summer non? However, on a recent little outing with a friend of mine, we stumbled across a rather delightful woodland park nearby, where we spent a glorious day exploring, picnicking, exploring some more, scoffing some rather delightful ice creams & through it all, were blessed with some pretty ace weather! Probably the last for a while as I found myself reaching for the thermals this morn *le sigh*

Anyhoos, in between all the eating & exploring, I thought I’d take advantage of the lovely weather & take some OOTD pics in the sunshine! Whilst I’m definitely no fashion blogger myself, I love looking at OOTD’s on other blogs & follow some absolute fashion goddesses who also manage to make the most of their surroundings including the great outdoors & why not?! One such lady is me darling Sarah, whom I just absolutely adore to pieces, not only does she have the most fab OOTD’s (including mind blowing photo shop skills) but she is my vintage fashion GURU & her posts ALWAYS brighten my day :D

Moving on to the outfit which was worn on this most delightful day of frolicking in the forest…



Adore this dress so much & cannot believe this is the first outing it’s had since its purchase yonks ago from the Topshop sale! The material is so soft & flowy making one feel very Nymph like, especially in current surroundings ;) I just love everything from the pastel-y colours, pretty print & perfect fit of the dress. On a normal sized person it would be a knee length dress but on mini moi it falls to just below the knee ;) I paired it with a little cropped cardi & a pair of nude kitten heel sling backs, also a Topshop sale purchase. 


Kept the hair rustic looking, down with a few waves here & there with the help of my Enrapture Jumbo Waver. Then just wacked on a pretty hairpiece that I found lurking around in my accessories (kinda obsessed with hair accessories at the mo) along with the tortoiseshell earrings :D


Hope you liked the outfit dolls! So happy to have found this delightful woodland where we shall no doubt be popping back again to use as a beautiful backdrop to pics, frolic amongst the squirrels, pose alongside logs & pinecones, all the while singing & dancing along to Florence & The Machine & Foster The People…

Thanking you for stopping by, till next time!

Lots love to ya!


8 comments:

  1. You know I love a forest romp and you look BEAUTIFUL in this gorgeous outfit - your hair is divine. Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha indeed I do! You are my inspiration my dear! Awww thank you so much lovely lady *huuuuugs* xoxo

      Delete
  2. OMG you look STUNNING my lovely!!!!! Not that you don't look amazing other times but WOW the hair, the accessories, the dress all go so well together and look amazing on you. LOVE IT!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Chelle my lovely! You are such a sweetheart, love you! *huuuugs* xoxo

      Delete
  3. Bladdy love this!

    You need to have more outfit photos taken outside! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww thanks m'love! Your OOTD are always so bloomin gorguz lady :D xoxo

      Delete
  4. You little hippy chick - peace & love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Peace my sweeeeeet sista! ;) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo