9.23.2012

NOTD - Hello Holo! Glitter Gal Red...Nail Arted Up ;)


Hello there my beauts! Hope you’re all having a lovely weekend. Today I am doing what I like to do best on a Sunday…which is absolutely nothing! Tis what Sundays are for right? Resting, eating, recuperating before heading back to the gallows (err I mean work!) & of course, why not throw in some blogging of pretty nail polish…& oh my, this one is mighty puuuuuuuuurdy…

Today’s NOTD that I have to share with you lovelies features the absolutely STUNNING Glitter Gal Holographic in Red which I’m so happy to have in my polish collection & I’ve my darling Chelle to thank for sending me such a divine beauty of a polish, thank you so much sweety! <3 Just look at the awesome bottle on this baby, isn’t it just FAB?! :D


And on the nails it’s just as beautiful! I absolutely LOVE holo’s, the effect is so pretty, great if you want something different & exciting on your nails but don’t want to go down the glitter route. Glitter Gals Red is a beautiful red holo & applied like a dream in two coats. These pics were taking in artificial light which I think brings out the pretty effect more!


The next day I wanted to jazz it up a tad more, even though it’s stunning all by its onesie. So I dug out some sparkly rhinestones from my nail art wheels & my trusty bottle of Barry M Black Crackle which is still a big favourite of mine & did some quarter moons on the tips of the nails before adding a pretty jewel to each nail for some sparkle :) Finished with a coat of topcoat, mani done!


Thanks for reading sweetpeas! Are you a fan of holo’s? What ones are your favourite?

Lotsa love to ya!


4 comments:

  1. Oh my word, that is just beautiful! Even the bottle is gorgeous, I think I'd have it out on my dresser there's no way I'd be able to hide something that pretty away! I love the crackle quarter moons too, I'd never have thought of that! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Alexis! Haha I love the bottle so much, when I first saw it I just spent a good few moments just gazing at it ;) So glad you like huny! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you hun, that's so nice of you to say! :) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo