8.16.2012

OOTD - Minnie Me...


Well hey there me pretty doll faces, howdy do? Looking forward to welcoming the weekend with open arms & perhaps a tear or two in approximately *looks at watch* 24 hours, hell yes! To say this week has been long is putting it lightly, body feels like its aged a billion years & the brain is decidedly…down. Not that it’s ever really functioning mind you but, well…let’s just say it’s on a time out for a while.  To make the week slightly more bearable I’ve sought solace in many, many (oh so many) sweet foodstuffs, my drawer at work being the source of much amusement to our area manager who got a bit of a shock seeing the entire contents of the newsagents confectionery section within it. So yeah, feeling a bit…heifer-like  :-/ I also find music helps a lot when life decides to go all awol on me, this week I’ve re-discovered my love for Fleetwood Mac, pretty much played on repeat, having stumbled across some of mummas old CD’s. God love Stevie Nicks.

A little outfit post today with a dress that I’ve actually blogged before *gaaaasp!* But dang nabbit, I do heart this dress very much, so I figure it’s allowed ;) Not only does the pretty print make me happy, I do like polka dots I do, but I love how it channels my inner diva Disney mouse ;D I just stop short of donning a pair of cute mouse ears & a big red bow with it…only because I don’t own any. Need to rectify this asap.

 
The Minnie Mouse red & white polka dot dress, as I have titled it, was a Debenhams purchase made many moons ago, tucked away within the confines of the piled sale rack waiting to be given a good home. Paired with the regular black tee & leggings, a little chiffon scarf knotted round the neck for a little simple accessorization (does such a word exist?) & finally my shiny red Dorothy Perkins Mary Jane’s that are the current favorite pair shoes of the moment. Literally trying to pair those babieswith anything…easier said than done.


 Striking a pregnant pose here just to show off the nails that have naturally experienced the polka dot craziness also & been nail wrapped to within an inch of their lives but with relative ease thanks to the awesome Nailsease nail wraps I picked up in a bargain bucket in Boots a while back. Definitely recommend these as quick & easy way to achieve groovy nails.

 
Thanks for stopping by lovelies! Am I the only one who likes to reach for their inner Disney character through the medium of outfit’s & accessories? Probably. Some of my friends think I have a slight obsession with it…*rolls eyes* honestly, talk about over exaggerating….*tumbleweed* 


Lotsa love to ya!

12 comments:

  1. i love the dress, so pretty. too cute xx
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie, I've had a farking awful week too and also sought solace in chocolate ginger and music (YAY Stevie Nicks!!!) - so I wish you a happy and peaceful weekend of sleep, polka dots, laughter, music and destressification. Your polka dots ROCK, sister, and so do you. Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sarah! *hugs you close* Hope you're okay my lovely, high five for the seeking solace in chocolate & Stevie Nicks too! Ain't that woman a goddess? Then again, so are you ;) Awww thank you so much, same to you huny bun! Love ya! xoxo

      Delete
  3. The dress is adorable! Love your nails too. You could totally rock a giant hair bow with that too :) Hope you have a fab relaxing weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much hun! Hehe that's it, a big red bow is on my 'must by' list for sure :) Thanks hun, having a lovely weekend of relaxing, hope you're having a fab one too! xoxo

      Delete
  4. I love it! Your outfit is gorgeous, and love how you have matched your nails and dress. I likey. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Saf my dear! Haha you know me! ;) xoxo

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful dress :)
    I love how you've matched your nails!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Its def one of my fav dresses, hence why I've blogged it twice! lol! xoxo

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Haha! Aww thanks doll! Hope you're well! xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo