8.27.2012

NOTD - Zoya Zara & Milani Gold Jewel FX Accent Finger Bling!


Good morning sweetpeas & happy bank holiday! Have you all had a fab weekend? Isn’t it a lovely feeling, waking up on a Monday morn & knowing you don’t have to go in to work? Though would feel even more wonderful if I’d managed to get a bloomin lie in! But no, my retarded body & brain obviously thinks it’s a normal working day & here I am an early bank holiday birdie :-/
Attended a family wedding last night, twas your typical Pakistani affair so plenty of food & music plus family you haven’t seen in yonks so kind of like a reunion thrown in too, as weddings in my family tend to be ;)  For the occasion I wore a peacock blue & silver lengha outfit which is an embroidered long skirt & top, which I forgot to take a pic of! *slaps head* But it’s not something that I’m entirely used to wearing so was pretty thankful when it was time to sit down! Kept on having nightmare visions of my skirt just dropping in front of everyone…that would have been one for the books.
 
Anyhoos moving on, I have a not one but two divine polish’s to share with you lovelies, definitely up there in my favs, I am just in love with them! Here we have the absolutely gorguz Zoya Zara & Milani Gold Jewel FX as an accent finger…

 
What do ya think? Aren’t they puuuuurdy?? First up we have Zoya Zara, which is the prettiest, whimsical lilac purple shade with coppery gold macro glitter running through it making it shimmer beautifully. I saw this polish when visiting my aunts & grabbed it like a crazy person so eager was I to get this beautiful shade on my nails, because believe it or not…I actually have NO Zoya polish’s in my collection!! Sad, tragic times *cue violins* This is because they’re not easily available here & eBay prices are just extortionate! Hence why I…err…”borrowed” this one off my aunt…with EVERY intention of returning…one day…*tumbleweed*  The formula of Zoya polish’s is gorguz, straightforward to apply, this here was two thick coats to achieve opacity.

 
The second polish is the stunning Milani Gold Jewel FX, which I purchased from Cherry Culture, the moment I saw it on Chelle’s blog I knew I HAD to have this in my life. I absolutely love using this polish for accent nails, its jam packed with big hexagonal gold glitters that bling up a mani awesomely, & covering the entire nail with it definitely makes it stand out! And as its glitter, therefore a complete pain in the caboose to remove, keeping it on one nail makes life easier too! Happy days :D To get complete coverage you do need to apply a few coats & go in with your brush to move the glitters around but the finished effect is totally worth it.


 
Have too much love for this combo. It is now one of my missions in life to get more Zoya’s in collection as well as these stunning Milani glitters!

Thanks for stopping by me lovelies! Have you any Zoya polish’s? What’s your favourite? Enjoy the rest of your bank holiday dolls!

Lotsa love to ya!


14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous combination! That Zoya is beautiful, I don't own a single Zoya polish but I'm thinking that needs to change very soon! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alexis! Ooooh yes totally! We both need more Zoya's in our lives!! :D xoxo

      Delete
  2. This looks lovely! Zara reminds me of my favourite eye shadow from Urban Decay! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its seriously so pretty Amy, photo's don't do it justice at ALL! Oooh really?! Sounds gorg, I was just at a UD counter today swatching eye shadows from the NAKED palette...they are puuuuurdy ;) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Oooft! That gold glitter is gorgeous! It reminds me of mermaid scales! I wonder if they do a green-y teal one?? ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! Thanks Aoife, its stunning right! So blingy I love it & yes you're so right it does! :D Oooh yes they do hun! Here's the link, its gorguz...oh god now I want it too! ;) xoxo http://www.cherryculture.com/cosmetics/makeup/milani/milani-jewel-fx-nail-lacquer/17621&cat=257&page=1

      Delete
  4. I don't have any Zoya or Milani! Every time I go to buy my first Zoya I get overwhelmed and I want them all so I end up with none haha :) Hope you had a great time at the wedding, your nails look fab x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeee I'm the same! You should see my wishlist hun, its just insane! ;) Do have a look at the Milani glitters, they are GORG! Aww thank you lovely :) xoxo

      Delete
  5. holy crap, as if zoya zara was not pretty enough in the first pictures, the last picture stole the show! wow
    liloo/@tsunimee xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks liloo! Both polish's are just so pretty & must haves! xoxo

      Delete
  6. I think you need Nail Polish Anonymous Miss Aysh! Loves you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahaha! Already signed up big sis...meeting is next week...may involve a lot of hugging... ;) xoxo

      Delete
  7. The purple is lovely and the GOLD GLITTER is FABULARSE!!! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAaha! That's totally my new favourite word Sarah, love it! Thanks girl, glad ya like! :D xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo