8.07.2012

Care Package Love! :D

Evening dolls! Aaaah is it really only Tuesday?!  Stop dragging week, please & thanks! There’s a good chap ;) Hope you’re all having a good week so far anyhoos me dearios.
Now I am SERIOUSLY late in posting about this, but then I’m sure you’re all used to me going on about my god awful tardiness! It really is on another level at times, it’s a miracle I’m still here in the present time really :0

Today I have a few lovely care packages to share with you that I was kindly sent & so overjoyed to receive in the past months by some really lovely ladies. I’ve always said that blogging has been one of the best things I have ever done & I truly mean that. Not only have I found a love for writing about my fav things in life on here, but through it I have also met & gotten to know some truly AMAZING beauties who I feel very fortunate to know in my life & so lucky to have as great friends. And they just blow me away with their kindness & generosity!

 
I’ve chatted to Helen aka my nail polish ‘Oracle’ on twitter a lot & gods bless the woman for rescuing me from making an impulse purchase! I was debating away on whether to cave & try Clinique Chubby Sticks but as yummy as they look, they are a tad pricey non? Thankfully Helen came in & suggested I try out the new Loreal Caresse lipsticks which are just as luxuriously moisturising for half the price & come in lovely shades. Well she wasn’t wrong they are GORG but of course, me being me, when I found the shade I wanted, Tempting Lilac, nobody had it! *cue sorrowful soap opera style wails* But then Helen again came to my rescue & kindly offered to send me one, which she not only did, but also included a lovely purple Accessorize polish & a bottle of OPI’S Bronzed To Perfection! Thank you so much hun! That’s now 3 OPI’s in my collection, it’s finally GROWING! ;)  

 
These scrummy looking goodies were cheekily sent to me by my gorguz lovely Aussie girl Chelle, who I’ve gotten to know really well the past year through our mutual love for polish & good food & who I am determined to meet in person one day soon so that I can give her a big Aysh squadge! When I went a tad chocaholic insane over these Cadbury’s filled eggs that she twit-piced one time, the sweetheart kindly sent me some to try (FYI they were A-MAZE) as well as including some scrumptious toffee’s, a divine Face of Australia lippie in Lychee Crush plus a stunning jade green Ulta3 polish in Pacific Green. Thank you so much my darling friend!


Finally I received a couple of amazing gifts from my awesome friend & ‘blogging big sister’ Mrs A aka Annabella who I’ve met up with a few times now & just adore to friggin pieces! Love you big sis. She sent a few polish’s my way that she thought I would like bless her & she was right! I mean I HEART all polish’s, but I have a particular weakness for foils & my lovely friend sent me the gorguz Models Own Mystic Muave , Milani Brown-A-Licious & my 1st Sonia Kashuk polish Smoke & Mirrors which is the most stunning silver FOIL. Love!


 And if that wasn’t enough, Mrs A recently went on a home trip back to the USA & I’d mentioned in one of our many convos about my serious lemmings for Jordana Glitters. After seeing many a blog posts on these amaze looking polish’s they have been on my lust have list for yonks &…look what she brought back for me!


 JORDAN GLITTERS!!!! *dies* Aaaaah I’m so ECSTATIC to finally have these beauties in my collection & I have my lovely big sister to thank for it! Thank you so much Mrs A *sniffs*  Aysh love you looooooong time. 

                                                  L-R - Funky Gold Town, Pink Hearts & Cosmic

 L-R - Gemstones, Sequins, Celestial & Milani Sparkling Eyeshadow in Stunning & Sparkling

 
A humungous hug & love filled thank you to all these absolutely incredible ladies for their kind & generous packages, you spoil me so! I truly have so much love for the amazing friends I’ve made through this wonderful world of blogging *wells up* You all rock. Blogging rocks. That is all.

Thanks for reading sweets, till next time!

Lotsa love to ya!



18 comments:

  1. This is so nice! I feel the same way about blogging. I really found a perfect hooby for me, met so many cool people!!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely comment!
    Janine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its awesome isn't it? Have so much for love for the amazing people I've met through it :) Awww your welcome lovely, same to you! xoxo

      Delete
  2. Aren't you a lucky lil lady! What lovely friends you've made through blogging! Those chocolate egg things... there are no words. They look AMAZING!!!!! Why have I never seen these before! And those glitter polishes from the USA are next level- cannot wait to see them in a NOTD! xx

    Visit The Other Side Of Cool
    Tweet me! @othersideofcool

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thanks so much Rhi! I do feel so fortunate to know such fab ladies :D Oooooh those chocolate eggs WERE amazing & disappeared in super quick time ;) So excited about the Jordana's I almost had a glitter seizure when I saw them! ;D xoxo

      Delete
  3. How lovely. This is what I love about the blogging community, you make such lovely friends. One of the reasons I started my blog.

    Sadaf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sadaf & yes totally agree with you, the blogging community is just fantastic :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. They all look amazing... cant wait to see what you do with them? hopefully sometime soon!! (^_^)xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you hun! Haha yes of course, I'll need to get on with doing some NOTD's with these babies soon! :) xoxo

      Delete
  5. Wow!! Those Jordana polishes too AMAZING!!! Thanks for visiting me through the BBU blog hop - now following you :) x

    http://caznpolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Caz, they are pretty mesmerizing aren't they? :D Can't wait to try them out! Aww thanks so much! :) xoxo

      Delete
  6. Ha ha you nutcracker! I've not done my nails for weeks, weeks I tells ya! Bad beauty blogger!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Teehee! Love ya my beautiful big sis :D *gaaaaaaasp* Oh no no no, get some polish on those nails asap woman! ;) xoxo

      Delete
  7. Found you via the BBU Blog Hop and followed! :)

    I have a Covergirl Giveaway going on if your interested! http://raveorrant.blogspot.com/2012/08/thank-you-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi hun, thank you so much :) xoxo

      Delete
  8. YAY! Blog friend goodie parcels are the best! Those glitter polishes look AMAZING! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! They totally are Sarah! Heart my blogger pallies :D Eeee, I know, they are calling to me to be tried out! xoxo

      Delete
  9. This is so lovely! Love the Jordan glitters. So pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! Eeeee I know they are puuuuuuurdy! Can't wait to try em! :D xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo