8.04.2012

Arm Candy Courtesy of Smooch & Wired Jewellery!


Good morning my lovelies! Finally made it to the weekend! But as sods law would have it, instead of enjoying the lovely long lie in that has been the sole subject of my day dreams this past week, here I am…wide awake…at the crack of dawn. Typical. ;p But it’s not all bad as I get to enjoy some quality duvet time with a cuppa & the laptop catching up on the ol’ blogging world. Plus I’ve been re-introduced to the wonderfully mesmerizing, yet at times, frankly quite disturbing world that is children’s Saturday morning television. Wow. It would appear even little Noddy has modernized to the futuristic land of CGI…this kinda makes me sad! Whatever happened to the good old days of Tom & Jerry, Looney Tunes animation & puppets?  And if THAT didn’t make me sound like a 1,265 year old ancient, I don’t know what will! Apologies…just pass me my zimmer frame & I’ll be on my way.
 
Today I have two super pretty pieces of arm candy I wanted to share with you, that I received recently via two lovely ladies who design their own gorguz jewellery & have been pretty much attached to my wrist constantly I am so in love with them! 

 
Aren’t they lovely?! I am absolutely loving all things turquoise at the moment & these two beauties fit the bill perfectly & I’ve had some lovely compliments when wearing them :)


The first piece is a pretty turquoise chip bracelet, which I received from Faye of Wired Jewellery who I had the lovely pleasure of meeting recently at the London blogger meet.  Not only is she super nice, but one hell of a talented lady with her gorguz designs! I love how the bracelet is elasticated as I have thin wrists, making it impossible to wear bracelets & such as they simply slide right off!  And the turquoise stones are just so pretty, adding a pop of colour to your outfit. I already have my eye on so many other pieces from her range, especially the above knuckle rings. LOVE.

 
The second piece of delightful arm candy is this awesome plaited leather charm bracelet from one of my fav bloggers, the lovely May, who has recently started her own online jewellery line too! The moment I saw these I just fell in love with gorguz design & cute little charms, I love it! Plus it’s a fab wrap around style, perfect again for these little old wrists of mine.  These lovely bracelets are available in May’s online boutique in a variety of colours & sweetheart that she is, is kindly offering a 20% off discount for you guys, this weekend only, using the code GOLDEN20 :D  plus OH EM GEE, she’s recently added the most STUNNING foxy jewel rings to her line that look so beautiful, yup…just created another lemming, thank you darling May! ;)


 
Thanks for reading cupcakes! Have you picked up any pretty jewel pieces lately?

Lotsa love to ya!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring my bracelet, I'm so glad you're enjoying it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome my darlin, I am indeed, its simply GORGUZ! And I'm LOVING the new rings! :D xoxo

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Agree hun its so lovely isn't it? :) xoxo

      Delete
  3. Great post!! very informative.
    Thank you very much for such a lovely and informative post.
    Navratna Mala

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you're most welcome hun, glad you liked! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous bracelets, I really love the charm one :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah! The charms are so pretty & I love the colour :) xoxo

      Delete
  5. So pretty! I love turquoise too. In fact, I want it NOW! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for turquoise! Haha aww well hopefully we'll find a way to get some turquoise arm candy to ya my darling! xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo