7.27.2012

NOTD - An Ozotic Pro Disco! The Galactic-esque 205


 Ello ello me lovelies, Happy Weekend!! And a pretty big one for London town what with the kick-off of the Olympics tonight, exciting times for sure, haha despite all my complaining about the traffic, transport conditions etc. ;p so I guess I’ll be settling down to watch with the fam in a bit :) Before that though I have a suitably party themed mani to help get in to the celebratory mood to share with you beauts using an absolute stunner of a polish that my darling friend Chelle sent to me in one of our swaps, the gorguz Ozotic  Pro 205, which I decided to layer here on top of Barry M Black… 
 
Isn’t it just awesome? Like a little disco in a bottle! Or as someone else thought, galactic nails! :D Haha I guess it does kinda remind me of outer space with the little glitters within looking like far away stars! Galaxy nails are on my (ever growing) list of mani’s I want to try out, but until then I am loving this polish for a quick & easy way to achieve super galactic-esque nails. 

 
Ozotic Pro 205 (no name! *sad face* I’m weird in that I NEED polish’s to have names…) is just so beautifully unique & I’m so happy to have it in my collection, name or no name. It is packed full of pretty bar & hexagon holographic rainbow glitter pieces as well as teeny tiny purple blue glitters running through a purple toned clear base. So in other words…a pretty ace topcoater! Couldn’t wait to whack it on top of some black courtesy of ever faithful Barry M & it didn’t disappoint me! :D Love. It.


My first experience with Ozotic Pro polish’s is definitely a hit I'd say ;D Thank you so much my darling Chelle for introducing these pretty polish’s in to my life :) Ozotic Pro polish’s are available to purchase online from Picture Polish who ship internationally too, happy days!

Thanks for reading sweets! Have you tried Ozotic Pro polishes? Excited for the upcoming games?

Lotsa love to ya!


2 comments:

  1. I love this mani hun!! The glitter looks fab over the black! So galactic xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much my darlin! Haha yes that's what I thought too! xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo