7.23.2012

NOTD - Found My Mojo...& Picnic-ing in Hyde Park!


Greetings my darling ones! Hope everyone’s Monday was not too blue after the glorious weekend? Spent another lovely spell in my fav city London this weekend to partake in a spot of crazy golf on the roof of Selfridges with my beautiful friend Jene, then squeezing in a spot of random retail therapy, the result of which was a packet of Lucky Charms & liquid marshmallow…the look on my mother’s face when I came home with a Selfridges bag with THESE items within was worth it alone, I don’t know what she was expecting, makeup?? ;) But seriously, I may have a new addiction with Lucky Charms, I’m ashamed to say I ate them straight from the packet without milk…*pats belly* 

 A little break in between holes...turns out golfing is actually quite a strenuous sport...who would've thought???
 
A little later on I met up with my fab girl Dazzling & together headed off to Hyde Park for a bloggers picnic which was a lot of fun. Good food, fab bloggers, sunshine & a cute playful doggie made for an awesome time! Thank you so much to all the lovely girlies who organized it, was so lovely meeting a few of my fav bloggers plus lots of new ones too! :D Good times & great weekend but probably the last I’ll be spending in London for a while…until the Olympics are over that is! I anticipate it is going to get a tad crazy to say the least & I…ermm…don’t really do well in crowds? Hmm, how are you all feeling about the upcoming weeks? :-/

  No your eyes are NOT deceiving you...the pup & I are engaging in a "high five"....*special moment*

 Now I’m cheating a tad here as this NOTD I did as a guest post for the fab Adrienne aka The Sunday Girl Blog, who was kind enough to allow me on her fab blog one day last week, which was so lovely as she is one of my favs! But in case ya missed it, I wanted to share this pretty polish with you too as I really do love it!
Even though this weekend saw some Sun, the weather in the UK HAS been pretty tragic lately, I mean it would appear the seasons have decided to give Summer a vacation this year & skipped straight to Autumn from Spring *le sigh* However there’s nothing I like better than brightening things up a tad with a suitably bright & happy colour on the nails…enter at this point the absolutely GORGUZ Mojo from No7.

 
 The moment my eye caught this lovely, unique colour I made a beeline straight for it, the bottle didn’t stand a chance really. I absolutely LOVE No7 polish’s & have blogged about a few of their shades before. The formula is lovely & with the new improved brushes, application is an absolute doddle in two coats! Mojo in a nutshell is a beautiful coral-y, peachy orange with the most pretty golden macro glitter running through giving it a glorious golden shimmer, especially when it hits the sunlight, so stunning! 


Even though Mojo is divine all by its onesie, I wanted jazz it up a bit, so added one of my favourite glitters at the moment, Models Own Disco Heaven from the Hed Kandi collection (RRP £5), which is a lovely fine golden glitter with larger turquoise & blue glitters thrown in there too, I cannot get enough of it. I just dabbed this onto the tips for a gradient look & the whole ring finger.

Thanks for reading me lovelies! Mojo is available for all your nail needs from Boots for £7.00

Have you tried No7 polish’s? What’s your favourite bright summery shade?

Lotsa love to ya!


13 comments:

  1. Lucky Charms??? LOL I loved those as a child (in Texas). I can't remember the last time I had those. I'm not even sure if the imported foods store in town would carry them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe! They are my new addiction! Was quite embarrassing how quickly I finished them ;) xoxo

      Delete
  2. OH yay - I want a blogger picnic!!! What gorgeous fun - and super lovely dog! Your nails are KILLER - I can't wait to try the glitter on the ends, it's the BIZ! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well come on down to visit me Sarah & we'll have our own most awesome picnic! You can teach me some of your dance moves ;) Thanks babe! So glad you are liking the glitter, go for it! xoxo

      Delete
  3. Oh you played Selfridges golf before the picnic? Think you only showed your - amazing - shopping haul! We were so lucky with the weather on Saturday I couldn't believe it! :) Was lovely meeting you x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes I did! Was so much fun! Glad you approved of my haul my dear ;) Yes the weather was GORG wasn't it?! Awww was so lovely to meet you too! :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. aw looks like you had fun... and damn that puppy high 5! well jel!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww wish you could have come Minaliscious! Haha that high fiving puppy completed me ;) xoxo

      Delete
  5. Like your nails! My favourite summer shade would be Dating Coral from the L'oreal Colour Riche line! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Fiona :) Ooooh I want some Loreal Colour Riche polish's!! Thank you for the reccy, will def check it out! :) xoxo

      Delete
  6. Your nails look amazing, loving the combination a lot :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love your nails, this looks so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Christine, that's so lovely of you to say! :) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo