6.28.2012

Spa Times & NOTD - Most AMAZING Glitter Part 2 with Models Own Pink Fizz!


Good evening my lovely readers, how’s your week going for ya? Can’t complain down my end, the weathers been glorious & thankfully I don’t have to think about work till next Monday *high five* Enjoying a few days off for some chillaxing times which they have been for sure so far. Yesterday I headed back to London for the day to spend some time picnic-ing in the park with my lovely & beautiful American friend Jene, whom I actually met on a train of all places! But I honestly feel like I’ve known this gal me whole life we get on that well, big love to ya girl! Then later on I headed on down to a lovely event hosted by Montagne Jeunesse in Covent Garden that my amazing blogging big sis Mrs A invited me along to that was muchos fun & which I’ll write about soon! 

Today, mumma bear & I went for a day of pampering as her birthday treat at Fredericks Spa located in a town not too far from us. This is the 2nd time we’ve visited this spa as we had such an incredible experience the 1st time, everything from the spa itself, to the staff & the treatments is just amazing. We were looked after so well, spending most of the day moving from sauna, to Jacuzzi, to lounger for a nap before repeating the process again, &then treated to a divine lunch in the sunshine by the pool before going for our treatments of a blissful body massage & facial. It was glorious, though I have to say, as big a fan as I am of massages, I always get so awkward when lying on the table, do you? I don’t know, I always worry that I’ll do something completely embarrassing,  like accidentally pass wind when the masseuse presses too hard on my back thus making a complete tit of myself…anyone else get that?? Anyone?? *tumbleweed* Of course with these thoughts running through my head I kept breaking into fits of insane giggles, but thankfully my lovely masseuse put it down to a tickly back & the tenseness being work stress related… ;)

Moving on to today’s post my lovelies, you must know by now my immense love for all things glitter, most notably nail polish! Sparkly nails just make me happy :D You may remember the incredible glitter polish I blogged about not too long ago? Aptly titled “The Most Amazing Glitter Polish In TheWORLD”?? Well the polish I have to show you today is a VERY close runner up in my opinion so bloomin stunning it is, so without further ado…I present to you…the BEAUTIFUL…Models Own Pink Fizz
 
*sighs* Wow…that is a glitter BOMB of a polish worthy of putting one in a glitter induced coma non? I first saw this polish on the lovely Michelle’s blog & knew I needed it in my life immediately & darn it did not disappoint me!

The glitter is so densely packed in Pink Fizz that this is just two coats applied & the whole nail is completely coated in sparkly pink goodness that will make the inner princess in every girl smile with delight. I’ve honestly never had so many compliments on my nails than when I’m wearing this polish, shopping assistants at tills, random ladies walking past me then grabbing my wrists freaking me out into thinking I’m about to be mugged (not gonna lie, that was quite scary at times) but all asking what this polish is & where they can get it from. 
This will most probably be one of the few polish’s I own that will actually need to be repurchased eventually, I am that in love with it :) Models Own polish’s retail for £5 & are available online & in Boots. My eye has also caught the stunning looking Emerald City glitter & I’m anxious to see if it’s as divine as its pink sister, perhaps when I next past the Models Own counter it will find its way ‘accidentally’ into my basket ;)
 
Thanks for reading dolls! Have you tried Models Own Pink Fizz? Do you have a favourite glitter?

Lotsa love to ya!

16 comments:

  1. This is one of my favourite nail polishes ever. In the world. You get the point. It was the first ever models own nail polish I owned and it made me want to buy every other glitter they had. Which leads us to the next awesome glitter by them, Juicy Jules. If you have not tried it, you HAVE TO. I also like Barry M glitters, but since I have the red one, I love it more during New Year's time. It's so festive and wintery (to me anyway).
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Its booootiful right hun? Glad you love it as much as me! Ooooh not tried Juicy Jules, will def keep an eye out for that one thanks hunybun :) Aaaah you're right, red glitter reminds me of Xmas time too! xoxo

      Delete
  2. This is beautiful. I think I may need this polish! I love Models Own polishes, but never tried any of the glitter ones.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its even more pretty in real life hun, you must try it! :D xoxo

      Delete
  3. This is SOOO pretty!! Just bought Barry M Pink Silver Glitter which is just like this but much more finely milled... quite like this more though!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emma, oooh yes I've seen the new Barry M glitters, they look fab! :) Pink Silver Glitter sounds bloomin gorg! xoxo

      Delete
  4. Beautiful polish! I think I need it in my life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! And not to enable ya or anything...but yes...you DO! ;) xoxo

      Delete
  5. That is a reallllyyy nice colour! Looks like it would go with quite a few things aswell xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura! It really is beautiful & yes its def one of those fab polish's that can go with just about anything! :D xoxo

      Delete
  6. A very happy birthday to your mama my lovely!! It sounds like you treated her to a fab day =D She is so lucky to be spoilt rotten!

    Ahhhhhhhhh Pink Fizz is SO DARN PRETTY!!! I cannot wait to try my bottle out! I'm dreading the removal so haven't tried it yet lol. Thank you x a million for sending it my way <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my lovely! Aww thank you so much, will pass on your birthday wishes to mumma bear :) You should go spa-ing too! Its so relaxing :) Hehe I told ya didn't I?! You need to get that polish on your nails girl, though yes part of me does weep at the thought of removing it! :-/ But it is totally worth it. You're most welcome my darling, enjoy! xoxo

      Delete
  7. Thanks hun, agree with ya 100%! ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow I need that nail polish in my life! New follower here x

    http://simplebeautybag.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey there huny! Aww thank you so much :) and YES YOU DO! xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo