5.05.2012

NOTD - New Nails Inc Limited Edition Polish In "Power Pink"!


Hello there my beauts & a happy 3 day weekend to ya! Yup I do love these bank holidays that bless us with an extended weekend, I do :D Do you lovelies have anything planned? Looking forward to heading in to the big smoke that is London town tomorrow with one of my very dear & darling mateys for a day of random adventures where there will be a lot of (window!) shopping & eating done no doubt…ahhh we do love those…the eating especially ;)

Now I don’t normally blog about things straight away because well…I’m just a lazy bum, but I knew I just HAD to share this absolutely divine nail polish(s) with you dolls as it is just so blooming GORG & limited edition only! If you’re a regular visitor of my blog then you’ll probably remember how ridiculously, pathetically excited I was when Nails Inc did their fab collaboration with Diet Coke a while back & released some gorguz nail colours? Well they’ve only gone & concocted 3 new exclusive colours for this month’s issue of In Style magazine! *does happy dance*  
 
What do ya think? Aren’t they lovely? As I mentioned, each colour is limited edition & worth £11 which is around what Nail Inc polish’s normally retail for, but pick up a copy (or 3!!) of In Style & they could be yours for just £3.80! Bargain city baby :) Obviously the moment I heard of this most glorious news, I made it my mission of the day to hunt those polish’s down! Luckily I didn’t have to travel far as I found them at my local Sainsbury’s…good ol’ Sainsbury’s, I’ve always like you ya know *hides Tesco’s clubcard*

Once there I tried to be good & picked up just 2 copies with the two colours that most grabbed me, which were the blue & pink, however…I can’t stop thinking about that peach one I left behind…oh dear. Anyhoos, I couldn’t wait to get one of these colours on my nails, so today we have the utterly divine Power Pink…& oh how pretty it is…
Power Pink appears to be quite lilac-y toned in the pics but in real life it is definitely a pretty, creamy pink with pow factor. I’ve always found the consistency of Nails Inc polish’s very thick & took quite a bit of getting used to; however the creamy & glossy finish really is lovely :) This here is two coats with topcoat. I absolutely ADORE this shade & I cannot wait to see how Bluebell looks! And err like I said…I can hear that poor Peach Sorbet calling out to me…fret not little one, I’m coming for you!!

So do you like the limited edition colours my lovelies? Then go get yours with In Style magazine this month! On a side note…don’t ya think Eva Green is just a beaut? *girl crush right there* ;) Thanks for reading dolls!

Lotsa love to ya!


  

12 comments:

  1. Wow, I need to dash out to get these! Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome my lovely! Hope you get them! :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. power pink is just truly madly deeply g o r g e o u s!!
    i am very tempted xx
    liloo/@tsunimee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Love what ya did there Liloo :) ooooh you must get it, you MUST!! xoxo

      Delete
  3. power pink is a gorgeous colour, i think i'll be on the hunt for that shade in particular! I love it when the monthlies giveaway good products! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its even more pretty in real life hun, oooh I really hope you get it! HeheI know, me too! :D xoxo

      Delete
  4. Wow thank ou for posting this! Will be buying all three tomoz! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome sweety! Yaaaaay! :D xoxo

      Delete
  5. Oooh this is soo pretty! I underestimated it when I saw it in person but your photos look gorgeous! I may have to buy it ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too hun! But when I swatched it I was so happy with it! Aww thanks for the lovely comment huny :) xoxo

      Delete
  6. That Power Pink is intense and smooth. Like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a stunning Pink Rachel, really took me by surprise! So vibrant! :) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo