5.17.2012

NOTD - The Most Amazing Glitter Polish In The World - LA Colors Jewel Tone!


WARNING…GLITTER AHEAD... but before that…Well hi-di-hi to ya my lovely readers! Tis been a while, hope you’ve all been keeping well? The reason for the tumbleweed-esque quietness on the blog front is all due to that nasty arse that goes by the name of flu & his partner in crime chesty cough. I guess I finally paid for my smugness at being the only one at work NOT to fall ill, well clearly they were having none of that & have decided to keep me company these past few days :(  Fun times. And not just that but it seems to have had a sort of Mexican wave type effect & spread to the folks too making this house a glorious incubus of viral plague. The neighbors probably think we’re all having a competition on who can sneeze the loudest…Pappa bear is currently in the lead with a whopper of a one not too long ago that not even I can compete with, nearly stopping the damn cats (& everyone within a 10 mile radius) heart in the process.

But enough of that, I am seriously…like SERIOUSLY excited to show you lovelies this absolute stunner of a polish today! Yes, it is glitter…& oh my days my fellow magpie tendency polish lovers, it is FAB! Plus it has the amazing ability to make even the most ill of persons to brighten up considerably! I tweeted a pic of when I wore it last & had so many people wondering what it was that blogging it was inevitable. I went a bit carried away with the pics & this is me cutting it down majorly! Lovelies, may I present L.A Colors in Jewel Tone…


 

POW! What did I tell you? Isn’t it just insanely B-E-A-UTIFUL?! Believe me these pics do not do this polish justice at ALL. Tis even more dazzling & sparkle-icious in real life. There are a lot of reasons why I absolutely HEART this polish, not only is it such a gorguz mixture of colours with funky blue, purple & fuschia glitters in a clear base, but they are so densely packed the nail was nearly opaque in just one coat! I used a simple black base (17 nightshade) to really bring out the colours & could have gotten away with just one coat like I said, but then I am an absolute glitter freak so threw on another coat for full on dazzling action :D But the best thing of all about this polish has got to be the fact that it cost a grand total of 99p! Yup, found this gem of a brand that is L.A Colors for the first time in Staines shopping centre in a little store called Beauty Base where these babies retail for 99p. Such fantastic value, as not only is the polish good quality with an amazing range of colours, but the size of the bottle is pretty fab too! I’m amazed I didn’t pick one of every colour! In fact I am already planning a return pilgrimage to this cave of wonders...


  

Phew, think I need to go lie down now after that glitter overload…on another note, I think this is also a pretty darn good dupe of Models Own Disco Mix non? And cheaper too, huzzah! If you don’t have a Beauty Base near you then L.A Colors polishes are also available online from the website Cherry Culture, with whom I’ve made polish purchases before & they ship internationally too!

Have you tried L.A Colors polish’s? Any favourites? Thanks for reading as always, till next time!

Lotsa love to ya!

20 comments:

  1. Wowowowowowowowowow that nail polish is absoloutely stunning for 99p, I'm going to search every single store in my shopping centre for this. Honestly that polish is so lovely, thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just?! I love it so much! Awww hope you do find it lovely! And you are most welcome :) xoxo

      Delete
  2. holey glitters! This polish is GORGEOUS!! Seriously cant beleive it was only 99p!! Cray!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I know right! I do love me a bargain & this has to be one of the best! :D xoxo

      Delete
  3. I have this polish but i've never used it.. now I need to dig it out of the vault! great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *gaaaaasp!* You MUST did it out immediately Janella! That polish needs some loving! :) xoxo

      Delete
  4. i have this polish and it really is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is stunning isn't it hun? Even more so in real life! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks Daniella, omg it IS amazing! Hope you're well hun! xoxo

      Delete
  6. BEST GLITTER EVER! MAN, THAT IS GORGEOUS. Sorry for caps lock but HOLY GUACAMOLE THAT IS SOME GLITTERY FABULOUSNESS!!! Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bwahaha! No need to explain Sarah my love, I understand COMPLETELY! This polish calls for the power of the caps lock ;) xoxo

      Delete
  7. This is gorgeous, I need it in my life! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello there lovely! Omg yes! You so need this in your life hun! xoxo

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Its fab right? Hope you do get it hun & experience for yourself the glitter fabulousness!! ;D xoxo

      Delete
  9. I love LA Colors polishes, they are amazing quality for the price! There's only one store near me that sells them so I'm praying they have this one next time I go, it's gorgeous :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Sadie! Thanks so much for commenting, they are fab right? I want more! Haha! Ooooh hope the store near you has them huny! :D xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow it really is an amazing glitter polish. Looks great!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its even more amazing in real life hun! :) xox

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo