4.03.2012

What I Wore...Little Sparrow OOTD

Hola my beauties! How’s your week going? Looking forward to the extended Easter weekend coming up? Woooo! Although having said that, I just suddenly remembered today that I shall be working Bank Holiday Monday *screams into pillow* But hey ho, all’s not so bad as it’ll only be for a few hours PLUS I’ll be getting paid double so I guess that does soften the blow a tad *calm, happy face again*
Tis also my big bro’s birthday the week after next & as usual have NO clue what to get him! I’d like to do something other than the bog standard easy route aftershave gift…hmm…I know he likes food? (bwaha who doesn’t?!) So maybe restaurant vouchers which someone suggested to me? Will ponder on it but any ideas/suggestions will be most welcome!

After a slight NOTD overloadness ya might say from the past few posts, thought I’d mix things up today a tad with a little OOTD. This here is a dress a picked up from New Look after Xmas in those awesome New Year sales we all just love…& get this, I didn’t even need to tackle anyone to the ground to get my hands on it. Was the image of decorum this year moi… ;) Such a fab find it was though, as I love it pieces! Everything about it just makes me happy, from the cute Peter Pan collar, the puffy sleeves, perfectly cinched in waist, right down to the completely adorable print of two little tweety pies sharing a special moment…& who doesn’t want a dress with lotsa birds smooching the beaks off one another??
The brown velvet shoes are one of my fav’s, supremely comfy & such a find they were you wouldn’t believe?! Ya see a while back I experienced that awful situation that every girl dreads…whilst out in town…my heel broke. Yeah. Anyhoos after realising that standing in the middle of the high street cursing all the shoe Gods wasn’t really getting me anywhere, I high tailed it to the nearby retail shoe outlet that is Shoe Zone with the idea of finding hopefully a decent looking pair of cheapo shoes to get me sorted till I got home & that’s where I surprisingly found this gorguz pair! I mean anything velvet has me positively drooling & so pleasantly surprised was I to find these there! So for that reason alone I still pop into Shoe Zone whenever passing just in case a similar miraculous event may occur…it hasn’t yet though ;) 
Finally just to accessorize I included a pretty rose gold & diamanté ring from Accessorize, a string o’ beads & long golden chain which I picked up from Boots.
Thanks for reading as always my lovelies! What prints are you loving at the mo? Speak soon!

Lotsa love to ya!

  

6 comments:

  1. Aww! That print is so adorable. :3 Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I'm in love with the print ;) thanks lovely! xoxo

      Delete
  2. this dress is totally cute really love it !

    great post hun

    www.dream1ncolour.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you hun! the print totally makes it ;) thanks so much for commenting sweety xoxo

      Delete
  3. Love the Easter theme, those nails are so cute x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you huny, so glad you liked the mani! :) xoxo

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments & thoughts lovely people! They make me happy! :) Do check back as I will always do my best to reply back to you :) xoxo